Do providers need providers

Hey there fellas.
Watching tv I stumble upon this show dairy of a call girl or something like that. Any how the lady in question was a provider and she met a fellow "guy" provider they had sex and she enjoyed it so much she then called him and pay him for services rendered. Do u think our lady providers also need to unwind with male providers?
I am sure all of the guys on ECCIE are great lovers, why would the ladies need more than us??
Sounds like Hollywood bullcrap to me. Most providers just make a living and wouldn't use their hard earned money to pay for sex. I've heard providers express an interest in another provider on two occasions and both times they were interested in another female.
Sounds like Hollywood bullcrap to me. Most providers just make a living and wouldn't use their hard earned money to pay for sex. I've heard providers express an interest in another provider on two occasions and both times they were interested in another female. Originally Posted by pssymnchr2
+1... If you think about it, providers see quite a few individuals and will develop awesome chemistry with some and can have their "pick of the litter". I'm sure they will try to see those gents when they want some "chill" time. Plus they get paid for it. It's a win/ win!

I also like IAfsher's thinking LOL!!!!
Interesting points of view, mnchr never thought about providers fancying another female providers, perhaps we are not as good lovers a we might think since she can find more comfort with another gal, yet I would mind learning a new trick by seeing them in action lol
they would fancy about other male providers because they were reminiscing the good old time they spent with me.
http://www.cowboysforangels.com/

Man I miss living in Vegas. You don't have to make them breakfast, they clean up after themselves, and you don't have to do their laundry.

Andi
There u go Andrea thanks for sharing!
I get all I want --in every way I want -in the hobby!

But some gals do need that extra fulfillment,so I say "go get ya sum"!
I get all I want --in every way I want -in the hobby!

But some gals do need that extra fulfillment,so I say "go get ya sum"! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Live and let live! Love it Dee!!!
Dallas would confirm what IAfsher stated! We might be on the right track of keeping ladies happy and satisfied
Interesting set of comments. Kinda goes back to what all our moms taught us, treat every lady with respect and that will be returned to you 10 fold. I like to believe I am providing an enjoyable experience as I usually receive a nice thank you afterwards and get a heads up email well in advance of her next visit. My 2 cents worth. Cy
dammit yall are some smart guys!!! woohoooo!!
...and I am sorry I missed your last visit Dee, work travel schedule has been horrible the last couple months . Have a great weekend. Cy
Dallas will give you all the fun and challenge a normal male/female would want. Even a few of us AB-normal folks will get pushed to the edge with this hottie. I love my time with Dallas and friend. If you haven't done the Dallas experience, make time to...well worth it. Remember to eat your Wheaties and take your vitamins!