Phone: 407-506-8760
Email Address: asianphoenixx@yahoo.com
URL / Website: www.tia-phoenixx.com
City: Tulsa
State: Oklahoma
Address: Tulsa, Downtown
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Great Conversation; Laughter; DFK; LFK; Mutual DATO/Rimming; FBSM; Foot Worship; Mutual BBBJs; Nipple Play; BSL; Tea-Bagging; DT; BBBJCIMNQNS (one of us per ROS); 69; Face sitting north and south; Me topping her from the bottom - Tia doing CG to completion
Session Length: 1 hour +
Fee: $$$$
Hair Color and Length: Black, shoulder length with some curls - see portfolio on website
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A stunning, beautiful womam; Brown eyes; slim-atheletic build; 5'8"; 130 Lbs.; 6-6.5 inches UC; Shaved bare; See her pics to judge measurements - I can not tell; Few, non-distracting Tats; No distracting Pierceings
Recommendation: Yes but a simple YES is not adequate!

I wanted to post the part that was cut off because the Review was pretty lengthy.It should appear PRIVATE like the rest of the ROS
thanks for the review my friend!

I hope to see you next year again

Tia Phoenixx
btw, this is off the topic. But if i do search on my name, only 2 threads came out, the recent ones. But i had some threads of me in the past, nothing came out on the search, not even my past reviews.

I did search on other girls's name, and they seems ok.

Can some of the mods explain?

I don't need to be given a special privilege, i just want to be treated equal. that's all
Soulmate69,
Thanks for such a nice view into what sounds like and incredible session. So glad you enjoyed! Thank you for a glimpse into this world. It is intriguing .
Tia Phoenixx looks HoTT
btw, this is off the topic. But if i do search on my name, only 2 threads came out, the recent ones. But i had some threads of me in the past, nothing came out on the search, not even my past reviews.

I did search on other girls's name, and they seems ok.

Can some of the mods explain?

I don't need to be given a special privilege, i just want to be treated equal. that's all Originally Posted by Tia Phoenixx
the problem is getting worse, now if you search my name, nothing comes out as a result
Soulmate69,
Thanks for such a nice view into what sounds like and incredible session. So glad you enjoyed! Thank you for a glimpse into this world. It is intriguing .
Tia Phoenixx looks HoTT Originally Posted by mm-good
thanks, let's get back to the essence of this thread.

If somebody does not like me here, it's not my problem, it's theirs.

It's 2012 right?!

Let's celebrate sexual liberation and choice!!

I have somebody coming to screw me (or i screw him) in an hour...i'd better get ready lol

Nice review SM, thanks!

Gallery: http://imgbox.com/g/ni0DpevTvY
Thanks Solemate. It's not my kink, but I'm glad you had a great time. This forum is all about sharing interests with no judgement. I know that the things I like may not be for everyone, but I'm trying to be more open about discussing them. In that spirit, I also enjoying reading about others experiences.
So, thanks again
Well expressed, Scotch! Thanks for your POV and glad you posted here!
awesome--glad yall had fun!!

I would love to be in that sandwich!
[QUOTE=DallasRain;1052089875]awesome--glad yall had fun!!

I would love to be in that sandwich![/QUOTE]

Luv, ya, Dallas but I would NOT have shared her with you this time. It was all about me popping my cherry on several new fronts!
the problem is getting worse, now if you search my name, nothing comes out as a result Originally Posted by Tia Phoenixx
Tia,
The search function of the site is currently not working. the programmers are working on the issue, but we are told it will take some time to resolve. Just FYI

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
thanks, let's get back to the essence of this thread.

If somebody does not like me here, it's not my problem, it's theirs.

It's 2012 right?!

Let's celebrate sexual liberation and choice!!

I have somebody coming to screw me (or i screw him) in an hour...i'd better get ready lol

Originally Posted by Tia Phoenixx
Wonderful review!!!

Just wanted to add a note to Tia. Here, in Another Realm, we're kindof easy breezy about reviews here. Although women still cannot read the ROS comments or private ones, I tend to let the ladies comment on the review threads.

But please be aware that if you comment on reviews in OTHER sections of Eccie, you're breaking the guidelines. Completely. And your post will be removed and you'll possibly be pointed.

So glad that you're around though. You're appreciated.

Again, great review!

Elisabeth
Wonderful review!!! Just wanted to add a note to Tia. Here, in Another Realm, we're kindof easy breezy about reviews here. Although women still cannot read the ROS comments or private ones, I tend to let the ladies comment on the review threads. But please be aware that if you comment on reviews in OTHER sections of Eccie, you're breaking the guidelines. Completely. And your post will be removed and you'll possibly be pointed. So glad that you're around though. You're appreciated. Again, great review! Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I was wondering about the ladies comments.