a toy question for the providers

im interested in getting a penis extender and using it on a lucky lady.
im curious if u have ever encountered one or would you allow one to be used?
im average size but love seeing the vagina take big objects. its a real turn on.

this is an idea of what they are.
they slip over the dick giving length and girth.
its about 9 1/2 inches long

would you get pounded by it?

http://lilnaughty.com/Dr-Loves-Dynam...9?a=lilnaughty
I'm a big fan of toys in session, I probably use one almost every time. Not a fan of BIG toys (ouch!) but this however is something I have used and must say that I prefer it to a straight up dildo because (to me at least) it feels more real with a body on top of you. Or bottom. Or sideways. Or upside down. You get the point.
If an insertable is too large, it hurts.

However, I like that toy in theory. I wonder how much it's going to wiggle around and fit once it's on?

I like the idea of extreme insertions as well. So do a bunch of my clients. Sometimes, though, it's the mental aspect of it that tends to matter more than the actual play of it.

Wow. I just splashed icy water on this topic! Someone. Please. Help!

wow---bring it on & let's see what kinda fun it will be!!!
Well here is a question. Does it add 9 1/2 inches or does it make the average male 9 1/2 inches total?

I encountered one of these in my everyday life once and although the idea was fun, the attachment method led alot to be desired. There couldn't be any long deep strokes due to the fact that as soon as the real thing was outside the added length just kind of flopped around.

Side note, it didn't hurt me but I think he bent something upon his attempt at re entry.
I've had one used on me that was a soft silicone type, we removed a little of the inner head and it fit better around the inserted tip, lol. Felt delicious!

Certain places are amazing in that they can stretch to intense proportions, such as for a fist, etc, and go right back to be just right for the 'real thing'. MMMMM, yummy!
Thanks for the memories Rebecca!
I have wondered about these. The attachment issues and such. How well do they stay on, how fast can you go with them, things like that.