Different Levels of Submission

Elizabeth,

I found this while surfing on the internet.....

PSEUDO SUBMISSIVE PLAY SLAVE They like to play at being a slave, fulfilling a fantasy, they like to feel subservient to the dominant. In some cases to feel like they are being used to gratify the dominants sadism. May actually serve the dominant in some ways but generally on the submissive's terms. Will dictate the scene to a large degree. They are often fetish orientated, liking foot worship, fetish clothing, high heels, boots etc.

Add in a little teasing, forced daty and or strap-on play and I think I have found the description of my favorite sexual encounter....
I think you just described what I want-- bravo!
I'm glad there is a term for this.
I love the idea of being submissive, but I have no desire to be bound, gagged, and tortured.
I wouldnt mind being bound but agree no torture and no gag cause there should be a safe word when bound just in case.
PSEUDO SUBMISSIVE PLAY SLAVE[/B] They like to play at being a slave, fulfilling a fantasy, they like to feel subservient to the dominant. In some cases to feel like they are being used to gratify the dominants sadism. May actually serve the dominant in some ways but generally on the submissive's terms. Will dictate the scene to a large degree. They are often fetish orientated, liking foot worship, fetish clothing, high heels, boots etc.

Add in a little teasing, forced daty and or strap-on play and I think I have found the description of my favorite sexual encounter....[/QUOTE]

Wonder why they are calling this PSEUDO? As we are in the hobby and not the BDSM Lifestyle one can only fulfill a fantasy as a sub, not so much live it....Having your needs to serve fulfilled a few hours here and there, living your fantasy out and meeting your needs.....This is what the hobby is all about, we all just crave different things as we all have different needs.......
Of course there are different levels of D/s in hobby play, from basically a teasing type with normal sexual activities all the way to domination with no sexual touching at all, and a sometimes bewildering array of specialty niches.

I'd guess that it is a pretty small minority of players who are doing it on a 24/7 lifestyle basis.

In truth, it is the submissive who has the ultimate power in any sensible D/s scenario in my personal experience and opinion.

The BDSM mantra is "safe, sane, and consensual", which means nothing gets done to you that you don't want done or at least consent to having done.