bathmate?

Was bored the other day,was googling random crap that poped in my head lol.
But I ended up runnin into this so called "bathmate".

Just wondering.if any of the gents here have actually used it?

Or the ladys,do any of your s.o.'s use or have used one?(that's if your giving the blessing
To a lucky guy)

I looked at some video reviews..seems ok..

This would be my first time with somthing like this.so that's why I'm asking.

I know my s.o. would think I'm wierdo.but doesn't bother me anymore.only live once,so why not lol.

Thanks good night.everyone..

Gonna go back to being a sorry s.o. and do house chores that won't get done if I don't do em.
Is this what you are talking about?

http://www.bath-mate.com/

I remember first the first time I saw a penis pump. A friend had diabetes and he trouble getting an erection.

It sounds like someone has taken an old idea and come up with the bath mate.

gold fish--It has a money back guarantee. Try it and let us know how it worked out.

Maybe you just need a good woman.
Coincidentally, I've been trying to find online video of ladies using a penis pump on a guy... such a turn-on thinking about having her in control of me in that way!

Please let me know if any ladies in Houston also like this kind of play!
I have a Bathmate as well as the Joel Kaplan electric pump. I bought the Kaplan pump about a decade ago, used it for a couple of weeks and got some gains, but never followed through. I have a small dick, and finally decided to do something about it. I went to websites/forums and the popular ones have some compelling testimonials. I like matters of size forums more than PE gym.

Anyway, I started out with a rip-roaring 5.3 inch hard on in October. At my last measure, using the Bathmate or Kaplan pump alternating but pumping 4-6 days per week, doing Kegels and jelking exercises, at my last measure at the end of January I was 6.4 inches hard. My flaccid hang is larger too.

Important is that you need to start slow and condition your penis. PE gym website has a good beginner conditioning program. Initially your erectile quality will be reduced on exercise days but it will improve with time. The exercises will lead you to masturbate a bit more.
Yep.mikkifine.that's the one.

I might order it somtime not sure when.

I'm about average but I know I've. Lost some since I was
Younger and skinnier.kinda miss them days lol.
Squeegie,you mentioned.it will lead me to masturbate more.

I already do mostly everyday..lol..
I absolutely love when a guy lets me use mine on him, or better yet... pulls out his own. Then I know we are in for a wild ride!
The only downside is that if I ever grow my cock to a good size, I'll miss the small penis teasing. For me it's a huge turn-on to have a girl tease me about my small cock, make me feel inadequate, maybe even pass me over for another customer and tell me that she wanted to see someone with a real dick, etc.

Most girls aren't into small penis humiliation or don't know how to do it, because in real life most mens egos are so fragile that such play is taboo. I've only had two girls really get into my head with this fantasy play. Strangely enough, they weren't full-out providers- they were independent MILF-ish Chinese licensed masseuses.
Soccermom, too bad you are so far away!
I see it says money back but what if you buy one that somebody else had first and sent back?

There is just somethings you don't want to buy a used one.
Crimson... Indeed it is.. I may be coming to your neck of the woods in April tho
Squeegie..Oh my!! This is a girl that loves penis humilation.. only when requested of course.. but i do love to do it.. Hmm... Too bad the gents i see would never do a review on that... but what happens BCD, stays BCD.. lol..
I see it says money back but what if you buy one that somebody else had first and sent back?

There is just somethings you don't want to buy a used one. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
You meen buy it to make you $ back?

Or buy a used one to use?lol