M-F-TS fantasy

I have always want to do a M-F-TS 3some. I dont even know where to begin to look for either provider that would be into this kind of session or how to approach them. Anyone out there have any experience or pointer on this?
mmm, yummie, ill be down in TX last week of this month too!
YES YES YES!!!! Pick me!!!
Where and how does a person find TS reviews. Still a difficult search and discern real from not.

Any ideas or thoughts
One of my fan wants to do M-F-TS session..and I was very interested too.
So, he found one HOT SEXY TS ( my jaw was dropped when i saw her pix, I couldn't believe how beautiful she was...body, face, hair...total package )
Anyhow, my client wants me to give her call if she is into the session?..but she says she wouldn't do with girl... so no chance yet

Let me know if any TS want to join?? I want to watch live show!...Muah~
One of my fan wants to do M-F-TS session..and I was very interested too.
So, he found one HOT SEXY TS ( my jaw was dropped when i saw her pix, I couldn't believe how beautiful she was...body, face, hair...total package )
Anyhow, my client wants me to give her call if she is into the session?..but she says she wouldn't do with girl... so no chance yet

Let me know if any TS want to join?? I want to watch live show!...Muah~ Originally Posted by leilover
I know a couple TS who will do ladies as well. I'll let you know. I'm coming up there soon to see you again, next month.

Oh it's good to see you posting, I noticed that.

Motley Fool
See ya soooooooooooooon!!
I like menz & womens
I would be game too!
I am not an advocate of threesomes but that would be an interesting experience for me. I have never had a 3some with a ts.
I await a TSMTS review
I await a TSMTS review Originally Posted by ugotme10
I found one http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=669791 fresh from the posting
lol--that is my buddy mike...he is one of my FAVE horndogs!
Alway had this on my bucket list...got the chance late last summer in Lubbock with Danielle Squirts and TS Vivian Grey. Shoulda posted a review but time was flying by. Needless to say a good time was had by me and them. Outside the review posting timelimits so no review, but this was a first for me. I will post a review so that you all can enjoy the comments section, just not looking for credit because I know the rules. Hope you enjoy.

PS...do not pass judgement. IF you don't like, just rock on!
  • OFF
  • 02-17-2013, 11:09 AM
Where and how does a person find TS reviews. Still a difficult search and discern real from not.

Any ideas or thoughts Originally Posted by t74117t
Most of the Dallas TS reviews are in the Dallas "Other reviews\discussion area."
If you have premium access, the link below is to a 35+ page thread that contains
synopsis of most of the Dallas area Ts and a number of the visiting ladies as well.

Ts Girls - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=472957

(Sorry, I edited this after I posted it. I was quoting Tom Clubs and accidentally hit
the send button before I finished.)

OFF