When should Providers update Photos

This has been eating me up lately. I have seen a few providers, who have excellent fotos in their showcase. But upon arrival, I see the fotos are several (more than 2) years old. The hair, the weight, the tattoo's are all different than the foto.

I think Providers fotos should be no more than 18 months old.

What are your thoughts.
I used to try to do photo updates:
1. When a lady's biz was slow. New pix always catch a guy's eyes. New pix on the boards and EROS. Yes EROS. Back in the day they were our leading source of biz outside aspd.
2. Change in appearance. Usually a change in hair style or color. A guy always wants to see the girl he saw in the ad.
3. At least every 3 months.
Girls are funny. They make a living with their bodies, but get real shy about pix. Some would spend hours getting ready, stay as long as you wanted. They'd scour the photo's, deleting, picking, really helping in the process. Others would be so shy, it would take an act of god to get them to do new pix, even tho they knew their biz depended on it.
I imagine the ladies in the biz have not changed. Some will advertise here weekly, and always seem to highlight new pix. I believe guys like that. They don't have to be too revealing, each lady has her own comfort level. Faces don't have to be shown because of safety. Guys knew that no-face only meant safety, nothing else. Some current ladies will send you pix, I never would. Hugo The Web Guy was great at incripting them so they coupldn't be stolen or copied.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
Home of the original Video Ads
I think provider pictures should reflect her appearance. If there's a significant change (hair color, major weight gain or loss, amputation, etc.) new pictures should be taken.
"A guy wants to see the girl he saw in the ad.". This should be the norm - it is not. Most photos are old, or else important information is obscured. I think it is rare to find a provider who displays photos that clearly represent her, but there are a few, and their honesty is much appreciated.
Every six months at a minimum or if the pics look different from the way they currently look. Whichever comes first. If the pics are too old or don't fairly represent them, then it is bait and switch.
I think provider pictures should reflect her appearance. If there's a significant change (hair color, major weight gain or loss, amputation, etc.) new pictures should be taken. Originally Posted by blowpop
OMG..are providers losing limbs?

I hope you meant augmentation .....

I hope you meant augmentation ..... Originally Posted by allofamber

We're even on the spilled Starbucks now, A!

Missed that ......classic faux pas!
i say at least every 2 months
  • eve
  • 02-24-2011, 12:47 PM
i say at least every 2 months Originally Posted by safire_sweet
I agree. I try to ad a few news ones every now and them.

Just seeing if anyone is paying attention.
I think provider pictures should reflect her appearance. If there's a significant change (hair color, major weight gain or loss, amputation, etc.) new pictures should be taken. Originally Posted by blowpop
lmao
Change them with the season. Also, if the provider needs to add a postscript to their ad, stating 'X' has changed, it's time.

augmentation faugmentation, lets get back to the limbs....I am looking for a new fetish.
  • xtrem
  • 02-24-2011, 08:30 PM
Every three months is adequate.

If a provider is pregnant, they should state so. I have had this happen twice, you arrange your schedule & time to meet a provider, show up and she's 6-8 months preganant. Some guys want this but its nice to know ahead of time & not being mislead.