Ass stretching -- How often?

So if one wants to be able to stretch their ass for the larger parts of ass play, how often do you need to practice? I'm guessing it is like lifting weights. Too much is going to leave you injured and not enough and you won't see any gains. I've been trying to let no more than 3 days go by without getting my largest one I've worked up to in the old love canal.

I've gotten the 1.5 width dong in so I don't have to really work up to it much. At one time I couldn't get it all the way in at all, even after practicing.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toy...ong-80177.aspx
So if one wants to be able to stretch their ass for the larger parts of ass play, how often do you need to practice? I'm guessing it is like lifting weights. Too much is going to leave you injured and not enough and you won't see any gains. I've been trying to let no more than 3 days go by without getting my largest one I've worked up to in the old love canal.

I've gotten the 1.5 width dong in so I don't have to really work up to it much. At one time I couldn't get it all the way in at all, even after practicing.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toy...ong-80177.aspx Originally Posted by thirtyfour
I hope your "Love Canal" never explodes.
Not a pretty picture.
Love Canal was a toxic waste dump.
In an article prepared for the February, 1978 EPA Journal, they wrote, regarding chemical dumpsites in general, that "even though some of these landfills have been closed down, they may stand like ticking time bombs." Just months later, Love Canal exploded.
Mine is a wonderland of flowers and plumeria blossoms♥ with a warm burst at times of rainbow glints.
  • Alien
  • 05-12-2015, 07:33 PM
Try doing some google searches for guides on depth play and stretching. I practice larger ass play myself and have been for quite a few years. Never take it to fast, always listen to what your body is telling you so that you do not injure yourself.
Its good to stretch as often as you can. But don't worry about damage just as long as you take it slow. It will tighten back up but you will be able to take bigger next time.
It is kind of amazing how that works..Over the years my toys have gotten larger and after some time without playing warming up for the bigger ones is no problem at all. Especially with the right lady!
I find playing with several sizes in the shower over thirty minutes or so at a time relaxing and I am able to ramp up the sizes with the warm water and not having to worry about a little mess.

I try to do this kinky of excessive at least 4 times a week and have to up to some pretty large and long toys