Urethral Sounding

All

What is your opinion on this.

http://www.thechaingang.com/adult-ad...gs-sounds.html

I was on a website the other day and saw this and thought to myself - DAMN THAT HAS TO HURT.
But the more I get to thinking about it I find myself thinking why not. I will try anything once.

Has anyone had any experience in this?

Thanks
I do it to a client who is very into it. It freaked me out at first but it is no big deal now since we've been doing it about 2years and he loves it. I will say it is erotic and does not involve pain at all.
  • ogre
  • 05-13-2015, 07:17 AM
That is some crazy shit! Interesting but not to me :-)
This is a fun little kink that I don't get to play with that often...but as Sue said, it's not painful if it's done right. (and it can be really hot)

With that said, there are some things you always need to remember:

Sounds (and anything they touch) need to be scrupulously clean, otherwise the guy is at risk for developing a UTI or bladder infection.

Use lube. You think you have enough? Add more. It's always better to err on the side of too much than have a sound stick to some of the urethral lining.

Start small and NEVER force a sound in. If you hit resistance pull it back a bit and give time to adjust.

Always keep a grip on the sound if it doesn't have a ring or something to keep it from vanishing. Even then keep a grip on it until it's fully seated - gravity can force a sound in faster than is prudent (especially with bigger sizes).

It's normal to feel some stinging when you urinate afterwards, but blood likely means that you've caused some tears in the skin. A little blood is okay-ish, but if you're bleeding a lot or for more than a minute or two...get thyself to a medic.

And if you don't have a tube sound then you probably shouldn't ejaculate with the sound in - it can cause the ejaculate to back up into the bladder, which isn't exactly a good thing.

So yeah, that's my .02
I have one that I split in when I want to electrostim. Another wraps around my balls and cockhead. Makes for a very intense orgasm.
I've had it done to me. It feels strange but not painful at all. It was a way for a the Dom I was with to do something "Bad", controlling and intrusive without it actually hurting. (I'm not into pain but like to be dominated) Since it is something that requires skill I'd be sure the provider is experienced and knows how to be safe.
http://www.xvideos.com/video8410686/...sounding_slave Originally Posted by Zhivago52
That would have been so much hotter without the music and the weird mask. I must admit to being curious about trying this too. You never know what you are going to enjoy if you don't give it a go.
Mia christine has helped me explorer sounding. Wrote a review with photo a few days ago.
Yes it is an enjoyable experience, especially restrained and blindfolded so that you really can get into the head game of it. Then, if your lover is really good at it, she will let the cum chase the sound out and the sensation is over the top. It feels like one of those 16 year old orgasms that starts at your toenails and your feel like your entire lower body is coming out the end of your dick...something that does not happen since I hit 50 LoL.
  • RoxyG
  • 05-14-2015, 09:56 AM
Sounds is one of my favorite areas of play. Please make sure that anyone administering the sounds has experience so there are no injuries such as a torn urethral wall. Ive heard lots of horror stories over the years. Never use straws, heels, toothbrush ends, bare fingers...and so on. Hands should be gloved, sounds need to be sanitized (cavicide and then cleaned with rubbing alcohol. Its even better to sterilize (autoclave or pressure cooker on steam rack). Use a medical grade lube such as surgi-lube, and NEVER use force when inserting.

And make sure to drink lots of water for a few days after playing with sounds. That helps flush out the lube
Sounds is one of my favorite areas of play. Please make sure that anyone administering the sounds has experience so there are no injuries such as a torn urethral wall. Ive heard lots of horror stories over the years. Never use straws, heels, toothbrush ends, bare fingers...and so on. Hands should be gloved, sounds need to be sanitized (cavicide and then cleaned with rubbing alcohol. Its even better to sterilize (autoclave or pressure cooker on steam rack). Use a medical grade lube such as surgi-lube, and NEVER use force when inserting. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
I will ditto all that you said RoxyDDD!
Nothing like Fukkkking a Penis hole like a Vagina! Lol! I gotta say I love Sounding! I have 16 Different shapes and sizes with me at all times to fukkkk that hole with.

Please don't take my excitement for not knowing how gentle one must really be. I have lots of experience in this activity so if your seeking the Adventure check me out!! I have used my biggest one on 4 different Subs of mine, it's an inch in diameter! !!! That's pretty BIG and dun with erotic grace!
Damn, Winter Monroe.......If I EVER get to your area I HAVE to look you up! You sound so delightfully kinky!
I saw a video once where a guy came from just the action of the sound. I have SO wanted to try this, if only I could find a provider to help.