What's your fav Designer Shoes

Don't care for the brand of the shoes...as long as her feet are clean and pedicured or nicely painted toenails. Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
Plus 10,000,000!

That is such a turn on.

As far as brands go, nothing in particular.
While Louboutins are fine and I get the attraction.
If I had to go with one, Michael Kors is one of my favs among others like Bagley Mischka.
I don't even mind going heel shopping with some of my gal friends.

I am more interested in styles, peep toe, slingback are super cute with pedicured feet. I don't like the gladiator heels and looks terrible, my 3 cents. Haha, my least favorite.
Don't care for the brand of the shoes...as long as her feet are clean and pedicured or nicely painted toenails. Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
Exactly! I can pretty much guess Louboutins are gals fav.

I don't go for a particular brand necessarily although gladiator style heels are atrocious in looks. I prefer the peep toe style heels so you can see the manicured feet. I don't mind slide heels but makes it challenge for them to stay on while playing. but it can be done.

I do like Jimmy Choo and other brands include Gucci as high end brands. It depends what she is going with the heels in terms of outfits or dresses.
The ones laying at the foot of your bed when I'm in it. Originally Posted by Bill James