Ladies how do you deal with

Well everyone knows I'm the sassy provider.
Don't come see me acting like your shit don't stink. I'll check you at the door.

No matter how good you screen sometimes arrogant or rude people still slip through the cracks.

Once I had this soldier come see me when I was posted near Ft Hood, he emidiatly started trying to man handle me. I had to stop him several times. He kept giving the same excuse
"I thought if I paid you ican do whatever i want"
He said it so much that I to stop the session and put him out for fear that his "Whatever he wants" was going to be at my expense.
Once I had this soldier come see me when I was posted near Ft Hood, he emidiatly started trying to man handle me. I had to stop him several times. He kept giving the same excuse
"I thought if I paid you ican do whatever i want"
He said it so much that I to stop the session and put him out for fear that his "Whatever he wants" was going to be at my expense. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
WOW. I'm speechless. I'm so happy you made it out ok because honestly who knows what could have happened.
Thank you to everyone that took the time to respond to this post .

I was more than courious because i have been told more than once that i,am to NICE and that i need to be a little more of a rude person and i would would have better luck in my daily activities .
Hey what ever works for them i,am just me and if im to nice well spread some of my extra nice around .

Thanks everyone