Lollygagging..in the hobby..ugh Why?!

Why do ( some) guys waste time texting ..just to lollygag?
Seriously.? Ughh..
1 min BJ, na
Ive had the best around. Still, I have never cummed from a blow job.
And on the other hand ..... guys see adds saying "cash only" and when we contact the number, a deposit is required.
I'm just saying there's too much time being wasted with guys wanting to talk and no scheduling like come on your not buying a mortgage hoe much time do you need to get acquainted before you freaking schedule.
Hahaha here's another one today ugh..just put on your big boy pants & cum on over!
Oh here's todays lollygagging
Ugh more haters that need to find a gay forum or something and start selling their assailed and stop hating and leave me the fuck alone with nonsense texts..Stop texting me for kicks please!
Hater hobbyists here that prank call me & text me just to waste my time please stop or I will remove my number and change it and it will only be shared after a deposit. I'm trying to post the last message Eccie to show viewers what it's like from my end and this time lea:ING the number attached to the text I'm fed up
If I get banned for sharing this number then that's a shame because haters on here need to be addressed..and fuck u douche don't contact me again and I hope u get an STD for upsetting me this afternoon.
I'm unable to add the textmessafe with phone number attached but will be sharing it to ladies in the locker room and will edit the text messages and remove the number then post the garbage another viewer here sent me today about wanting me to pay him.
Providers here do not pay hobbyist here viewer or member or whatever whoever you where. I'm posting your number in the ladies locker room
I posted your number in the Ladies locker room and if I ever find out who you are I'm going to make it my life joy to contact you at your place of business and waste time having you show me properties or something and not buy..or order 50 pizzas and not pay or just get even just totally waste your time with meaningless texts .
what's your # Mam, I have a need to get yelled at for free
BSC