On TER'S "build" options...

There needs to be more variety, in my opinion! I'm somewhere between average (what even is "average") and curvy. I'm not sure which would be more beneficial to categorize myself as. After all, average doesn't sound very intriguing and curvy connotes a woman possibly more curvy than I.

What would you call my body type?
Attached Images File Type: png spice.png (358.6 KB, 324 views)
I dunno but damn you look great which I was in Tampa ! As far as categorized it's deff not thick.... Curvy all depends on height and weight. I see as athletic?? You being 5-4 but with heels your at 5-6 or 5-7 depending. Not curvy but damn fine!
If the options are Thin, Average, Curvy and then something else, I would have to say Average is what you should select. There is nothing wrong with average BTW. You're lovely with a great body. Guys won't avoid you because of the average classification and once they see you, be ready for LOTS of them contacting you.
having accurate pics of your body lets the guy decide what they think.
I never pay attention to body type anyway, really that is only for people who are doing advanced searches. if you market yourself right, you don't have to worry about that anyway. pics are key
I'd categorize your body as "HOT". No words needed, picture says everything! Come visit us guys in Albuquerque.
I've seen girls your size/build with 'Thin' on there profile but 'Average' would fit you too.
A "good" picture is always better than a thousand words. You certainly don't need to b worried about giving a full profile picture. Some girls limit their picture to a derrière shot or of big boobs leaving you to guess what lies in between.
I agree that TER's body categories are too broad. To be honest, if your figure was "average" I wouldn't need to partake in this hobby as much because there would be a lot more hot women available outside of this business. I think you have a body well above average, in a good way! Based on your height and weight listed on your showcase, I would classify you as a curvy spinner, which to me is the ultimate. And using your real pics will have guys blowing up your phone to see you and not really caring what is listed on your profile. Now you just need some reviews hun. That to be honest is what is important to most guys. Looks are one thing but service provided is king IMHO.
Wow...dammit I just dropped my cigarette in my lap
... What would you call my body type? Originally Posted by Lovely_Lita
Lovely L, first of all, let me agree with the others who've already complimented you. I'd call your body type "breathtaking," myself, but wouldn't disagree with "hot," etc.

What are the available options on TER? Not familiar with it, really ... a much inferior board to ECCIE, in my estimation. I mean, yes, I do think that "average" is damning you with faint praise, but I don't think you're heavy enough for "curvy." Is "athletic" an option? That might get the idea across better.

And, as someone suggested, as long as you've got pictures, the word isn't going to matter anyway. Most of us aren't even going to see the word, much less care what it is.

(Ever think about touring up this way?)
Your average/curvy & thick LOL
"F"ing perfect
I would say Athletic. You have a smoking body girl!! I would imagine that you will do wonderfully!!!! Guys can see exactly what they are getting by your pics, so I wouldn't worry too much with classification.
Good luck