providers not looking like their pictures:

Women who use outdated pictures that don't represent what they look like currently. How often does this happen? Just curious.
Never.
Never. Originally Posted by pyramider
Never ever ever
And all pyramids are gateways to a reverse universe.
On a site like this, not very often because these ladies are professionals. On a site like Backpage, it's probably more the norm than not that they are outdated or more likely not even of them.
This hardly ever happens on BP, all the pictures there are current. They just aren't pictures of the girl posting the ad.
I love when they say the pictures are 100% real. They are real pictures of someone else.
Never!!!!
How often does this happen? Just curious. Originally Posted by triviajunkie20
Never ever ever Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
A long time ago, in Hookerville, a lady posted "it's me or it's free" and since then, no one ever, never, ever collected a free session because all the photos in Hookerville are 100% real, all the time. (well, they ARE real photos so, that's true)
  • Old-T
  • 01-03-2017, 07:03 AM
One of the most useful comments in any review: Does she look like her photos or not?

If a lady misrepresents herself in the photos, what else does she misrepresent?
A long time ago, in Hookerville, a lady posted "it's me or it's free" and since then, no one ever, never, ever collected a free session because all the photos in Hookerville are 100% real, all the time. (well, they ARE real photos so, that's true) Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
"It's me or it's free" is my least favorite line in a fucktard ad, makes me want to choke on my own vomit*. Yeah, right, when Rosie O'Donnell opens the door at room 666 I'm gonna say hey bitch where's the underwear model in your ad, gimme a free BJ. No. I never respond to an ad that contains this kind of blatant declaration that it was written by a lying bitch ('s pimp).

*This is better than choking on someone else's vomit. Trust me on this.
Sometimes it happens out of lack of motivation.

Heck, I'm 20lbs heavier in my professional pictures than I am now. There are not any hobby friendly professional photographers in San Antonio. I had to travel to Houston. Should I book a new photo shoot? Absolutely. Will I anytime soon? Probably not.

I haven't heard of anyone complaining that a girl is smaller than her pictures suggest so I don't really see the need. I will set up a new professional shoot when I actually need the content but no sooner.
On a site like this, not very often because these ladies are professionals. Originally Posted by Hooliganmike23
Holy fucking shit...

It's amazing that some people are even able to see any photographs with their heads so far up their own asses...
  • katee
  • 01-04-2017, 07:57 AM
Where I live, we are really limited as to venues in which to advertise. I do occasionally use BP, and I DO use my real photos. Never do I show my face on any ad. It's not that I'm not confident in my looks, it's that it's a small world, and discretion is of the utmost importance to me. I do hear that many from BP use pictures that are not their own, and have caught a few using mine. I usually contact them and tell them politely the first time that while I'm flattered that a girl who says she's 23 would use my pictures that it's very unprofessional to steal another ladies photos, so please promptly remove. Then I post on our local forum for the gentleman to see. If they are using mine, they are using someone else's.
Those give the rest of us a bad name.
Most are taken in the right light, settings etc.

On this site it looks like Photoshop is king.
Some look better in person but most dont.