Lost and found

Excuse me..... if any of these belong to you... PLEASE claim immediately or they will returned to Tiffany's...... lmoaf!!

This one has a tat, if you can tell me what it says, ITS YOURS!

As you can SEE........ we don't discriminate!!!!!!

PS Gentlemen....... I use that word sparingly.. PLEASE refrain from sending these............ cash on the table works........ Js

Annie XOXO
Oh my goodness these are some ugly penises. LOL
Gross
Bahaahahaahaa!!
Maybe they just need some soap and water and they might look a little better or how about I get some eyeglasses and take a closer look lol on a serious note why do some guys when you ask them to send a picture of they self send you a picture of a dick like it's all that and a bag of chips. I just don't get it. Guys if we ask for a picture of you and you're willing to send one please do not send a penis picture. .smdh
never ceases to amaze me . Wtf are they thinking. I wonder if some chick ever threw up her arms and said screw money! You convinced me cause that wonderful fucking penis pic...lol. xxoo annie
my tight lil kitty is skeert!!!!!!!
never ceases to amaze me . Wtf are they thinking. I wonder if some chick ever threw up her arms and said screw money! You convinced me cause that wonderful fucking penis pic...lol. xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
LMAO!!

+1 Annie
Right Ladies?
I have now even more respect for you ladies. Seriously, is that the shit you ladies see coming in the door on a regular basis? You should be charging hazard pay premiums on top of your rates! Seriously gross dudes...
I always figured dudes that do that were the same kids that rode the short bus. They have a hard time with big words and do better with pictures and acronyms.
They are fucking idiots period...AND if first thing in morning make me wanna puke thinking how fucked up a person has to be sending that shit out. I mean taking the time?? xxoo annie
+1 DIVA!
Yes enough already with the pictures of your penis...
Ugh! Someone text me this tiny one this morning.