quick snack

okay here's what's in the pantry...........raspberry zingers, 7-11 chocolate walnut brownie cheze it snack pacs papa johns pizza....your choice? with a bourbon and water........
  • mr666
  • 03-31-2015, 11:38 PM
you have papa johns leftovers in your pantry? Throw that shit out. unless you put it there this afternoon, then put that in the fridge.

But if I were you I'd put the snack packs in the fridge and go to bed hungry. When I wake up I'd mix a shot of bourbon with the snack pack for breakfast.
you have papa johns leftovers in your pantry? Throw that shit out. unless you put it there this afternoon, then put that in the fridge.

But if I were you I'd put the snack packs in the fridge and go to bed hungry. When I wake up I'd mix a shot of bourbon with the snack pack for breakfast. Originally Posted by mr666
pizza 's in the fridge, just using term pantry to encompass all available treats...thinking that I might need to deal with Houston fucktards, or hooktards
Wish i had just a lil sample of shrimp and grits right now
Wish i had just a lil sample of shrimp and grits right now Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Without eggs?

That looks so good. Do eggs go w/it? Im weak. Im gonna have to cook that tomm.
That looks so good. Do eggs go w/it? Im weak. Im gonna have to cook that tomm. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
for breakfast, its usually shrimp or crawdad omelet with a side of grits
Okay. Yes i want overhard eggs w/my shrimp and grits
Overhard ..... heh.
Without eggs?

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
that looks great... im stuck in a residence inn ,with the crap food I listed....
Sorry TG
  • anita
  • 04-01-2015, 12:10 PM
I don't snack anymore. Just water with lemon. Lol. But, when I used to I'd go for milkduds or petit ecolier cookies. Oh, and pistachio ice cream.
Lemon and water? Late night? Noooo Anita

Just a few bites in the night of sauteed sausage
w/bell peppers and onions poured
over baked chicken legs and lets not forget the rice

(me/the next BBW)
  • anita
  • 04-01-2015, 01:25 PM
Lemon and water? Late night? Noooo Anita

Just a few bites in the night of sauteed sausage
w/bell peppers and onions poured
over baked chicken legs and lets not forget the rice

(me/the next BBW) Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Lol! Yes, the metabolism is slow at night. I try not to eat after 7pm. Those baked chicken legs sound good though! I may have that for lunch tomorrow.
(me/the next BBW) Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I'd hit it.....

....no CG though.