Guys who LOVE feet - Revisited

Although foot worship has been discussed before and many of us realize how popular the worship of women's feet are, why is this?

Seriously. Why?

I've had men who wish to worship my feet, lick them and best of all ... massage them firmly while they're concentrating on doing a great job.

So ... all of you foot lovers out there, please share with me your thoughts!

Thanks,
Elisabeth
I don't know why I love feet Elisabeth! I am 53 & all my life I have enjoyed looking at women's feet in sandles or open toed shoes. I have dreamed of the pretty feet all over my face and of course all over my cock. Over the years as a younger guy I sucked a few toes but now that I am in the hobby I am exploring it more. In the future I plan on finding more providers that enjoy my worship as much as I do worshiping them.

The ultimate thing for me would be a girl that can put her legs behind her head and me doing her feet while getting a bbbj from her or one of her friends.

I still can't answer your question as to why, sorry!
My girlfriend has the sexiest feet to me. When she calls me, her picture is her feet in a nice pose. I can't explain what it is about them that are so hot to me. It's not because if they take care of their feet they take care of themselves better (not true in all cases)...but who knows. It's just an attraction. When we come back from lunch, I will suck her toes (which relaxes her) and then kiss them. My GF didn't get anything out of her feet being touched until she met me. Now she loves it when I cum on them.

I just love their shape, their smoothness (when taken care of properly) and their look when manicured. Oddly enough, the prettiest women can sometimes have the not the nicest set and the below average ones can have the prettiest ones. If you're ever interested in what a female celebrity or a female in sports feet look like, go to wikifeet.com. Emma Stone and Mila Kunis reign supreme.
In a word..or two...
FOOT JOBS.

Some people think it is early homosexuality...as in "sucking 10 little dicks."
Some people think it is born of a toddler crawling on the floor and seeing only his mother's red toenails and toes walking across the floor before he learns to stand upright.
Some think it is humiliating to suck on toes or be "UNDER FOOT."

I love giving foot jobs and maybe ever having a slippery toe enter the man's anus.

Whatever the reason...just FUN♥
In a word..or two...
FOOT JOBS.

Some think it is humiliating to suck on toes or be "UNDER FOOT."

I love giving foot jobs and maybe ever having a slippery toe enter the man's anus.

Whatever the reason...just FUN♥ Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
I don't get into footjobs. She can rub my cock when we're sitting on the couch with her feet, but it doesn't do anything for me. Yeah yeah, she ain't doing it right...but I don't care...not into it.
All I can say is after attending the FootNight in Dallas this week I am hooked to footjobs!
I don't get it either, but I was told by my last date, "Her feet are like art...so small, I don't know how she manages to walk on them" lol.

Size 5.5

Unless a guy gets REGULAR pedicures, I am not touching his ugly ass, ogre looking feet. What I abhor the most, are guys who put their rough, cracked feet on my damn back during a bj. Keep those claws to yourself! Just sayin.
All I can say is after attending the FootNight in Dallas this week I am hooked to footjobs! Originally Posted by shawn69
I guess MY invitation blew off the porch!
I don't get it either, but I was told by my last date, "Her feet are like art...so small, I don't know how she manages to walk on them" lol.

Size 5.5

Unless a guy gets REGULAR pedicures, I am not touching his ugly ass, ogre looking feet. What I abhor the most, are guys who put their rough, cracked feet on my damn back during a bj. Keep those claws to yourself! Just sayin. Originally Posted by London Rayne

ROFLMFAO!
So FUNNY!
All I can say is after attending the FootNight in Dallas this week I am hooked to footjobs! Originally Posted by shawn69
Oh no!!!! I didn't know about this!

http://www.footnight.com/dallas.html

Next year ... please give us some advance notice!!!

Sounds like a lot of fun!
Mistess Daria posted the event in this forum about a week ago:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=647707

I would also love to attend one of these some day.

-SoleMan

Oh no!!!! I didn't know about this!

http://www.footnight.com/dallas.html

Next year ... please give us some advance notice!!!

Sounds like a lot of fun! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Mistess Daria posted the event in this forum about a week ago:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=647707

I would also love to attend one of these some day.

-SoleMan Originally Posted by SoleMan
Well, I was obviously having a senior moment that day she posted it!!!
I've never been into feet sexually. BUT, after working at a women's shoe store for a couple of years I got to where I appreciated a beautiful set of feet. Because, well... there are a lot of nasty ass feet out there. Just saying!
Hello!
I've always thought that if a woman takes care of her feet she takes care of everything else. I don't have to worship her feet but if her toes look like they're throwing gang signs or she's been kickin bricks All day then it's kind of a turn off for me.