bbbj in the cinemas. ;-)

Is there any provider who is willing to do this with me? We could go during the weekdays at like early in the morning so that there wont be too much people. Ill pay for the movie and popcorn;-). Pm me if anyone is interested. Im in dallas btw.
While your there you could also knock out another fantasy of having sex in a Public Bathroom.
Yea that sounds fun too lol. Id have a fantasy of doing it too in the sauna room or a steam room lol.

Pm me ladies :-)
it would be easy if they had the public family bathrooms because its a single bathroom with a lock on the door. i sucked the SO off in the parking lot of the movies but never in the actual movie......that cld be lots of fun
it would be easy if they had the public family bathrooms because its a single bathroom with a lock on the door. i sucked the SO off in the parking lot of the movies but never in the actual movie......that cld be lots of fun Originally Posted by GabbyGabbages
Lol that sounds fun. If only ur not so far from me id love to see u lol.
Funny thing. I went to the movies the other day. I was the only person in the theater. I thought, damn, would be nice to have a girl here with me. We could do it in the theater.
Just sit in the top row. I especially like the theaters with the plush seats and the arms that go back.

Of course, you have to wonder who has done what in those seats before you.
This is one of my fav activities - and yes top row is the place to be.
Lol that sounds fun. If only ur not so far from me id love to see u lol. Originally Posted by nikchug
i come to dallas every so often babe...thats
where im from.
How about on the edge of my hot tub on my private patio out in the country ?
Funny thing. I went to the movies the other day. I was the only person in the theater. I thought, damn, would be nice to have a girl here with me. We could do it in the theater. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I thought this was Pee Wee Herman for a minute until the second part through me off!!
How about on the edge of my hot tub on my private patio out in the country ? Originally Posted by Harold Foxcar
That is something on my bucket list just have not gotten the right person to my hot tub.
I love the hand/bj/sex in a movie theater thing. Just look out for the little red lights in the corners now. After Aurora shooting, night-vision cameras everywhere.
In Dallas and fixing to head out to have a session in a ABS while watching some naughty movies.....Dirty details soon.....slurp
I love the hand/bj/sex in a movie theater thing. Just look out for the little red lights in the corners now. After Aurora shooting, night-vision cameras everywhere. Originally Posted by Bomb Pop
Dang, glad I read that. Thanks for posting. I never would have thought of it, otherwise.