ANY GH'S in DFW

never done glory hole, but very interested. where are they in fort worth area? what is the ettiquite? i understand the hole ANOM thing, but i am not into having a gent on the other side at all. is there a way to confirm its a woman once in room? any advise???
So you want to be certain it is a girl on the other side of the hole?

Yeah, about that...
I haven't had the pleasure of glory hole fun yet. But like you I'd want a woman on the other side. I'm guessing I'd just look through the hole first and if I can't tell or don't like what I see I'd just leave. IJS.
good call Mr Licker
Make sure your on the right side of the hole wouldnt want to lose an eye
If you're looking at this as a role play session, then just build your own GH at your house, invite whatever woman would be into the scene and go for it. Otherwise, the above observations are accurate concerning the mouth on the other side will likely be attached to a(nother) man that likes to suck dick thru an unsanitary hole smeared with countless precum drippings and God knows how much leftover spooge and spit. You might also want to suggest to the annonymous mouth on the other side of the above-described hole to use a little mouthwash to remove any leftover cum that he may not have swallowed from the last GH visitor. Otherwise...have fun!
Glory Hole's are super fun!
Check with Italianna Princess. (Hope I spelled that right.)

Do a search on the Dallas forums as well. Will probably find her comments and others in this regard.

(I never stick my genitals in a hole I have not checked out closely beforehand. Usually have licked and fingered it before I penetrate it.)
Make sure your on the right side of the hole wouldnt want to lose an eye Originally Posted by soxfan
Though it would be fucking hilarious getting to answer the question of how it happened.

"Ehh, some dickhead poked me in the eye."
i wonder if Soxan is speaking from personal experiance?