What the ladies like

Maybe I'm strange, but it seems the focus is always on what the client (we guys) want rather than what kinds of mutual pleasure can be available. So my question is this - Do you ladies like it when a client asks what will please you as well, or do you think that gets too personal? I know some ladies do not like to kiss as they feel this is a very personal activity, even more so than many of the other acronymic activities. I always ask what she would like (activities or positions) and try to accommodate as I am just happy to be with the lady I have selected to join for that brief time we are together.
I'll chime in here and bet the #1 answer is face sitting.
It is always nice when pleasure may be shared. I enjoy the company of a gentleman that is considerate and kind, and one that cares enough to do exactly as the original poster questions, to desire to give as he receives. In my experience, gentlemen that derive some pleasure from giving pleasure are themselves most susceptible to receiving it in return.

Kisses,

- Jackie
I always look to make sure the lady has a pleasurable time. If she responds it just makes it all the better. With that said if the lady does the ooh baby ooh thing it really turns me off and then I just do what it takes to make me happy. Real response is the ultimate turn on for me. When I see a beautiful lady shake and shudder my time is usually not far behind.
It is always nice when pleasure may be shared. I enjoy the company of a gentleman that is considerate and kind, and one that cares enough to do exactly as the original poster questions, to desire to give as he receives. In my experience, gentlemen that derive some pleasure from giving pleasure are themselves most susceptible to receiving it in return.

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
Word!

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis

+1

Well said.
Of course they like it when you ask what they like. 9 times outta 10 they are gonna tell you it is something that eats alot of time off the clock and requires the least effort from them. Ponder that one the next time you are paying them to do nothing but moan and you are the one doing all the work- they get paid to act- it isn't like they are enjoying it. The ones that really get off on it are few and far between. They exist but they are not the rule. I had a gal tell me once that any guy that wanted to please her was a triple bonus- she would tell him she liked a back rub and it made her cum- one she got paid and two she didn't do anything and three she could drag it out all hour and spend two minutes on him in the end. Those were the guys she called everytime she had a bill due. Bet your phone rings off the hook.
Oh never mind
WOW.....I bet you have a line of friends a mile long!
Of course they like it when you ask what they like. 9 times outta 10 they are gonna tell you it is something that eats alot of time off the clock and requires the least effort from them. Ponder that one the next time you are paying them to do nothing but moan and you are the one doing all the work- they get paid to act- it isn't like they are enjoying it. The ones that really get off on it are few and far between. They exist but they are not the rule. I had a gal tell me once that any guy that wanted to please her was a triple bonus- she would tell him she liked a back rub and it made her cum- one she got paid and two she didn't do anything and three she could drag it out all hour and spend two minutes on him in the end. Those were the guys she called everytime she had a bill due. Bet your phone rings off the hook. Originally Posted by grumpysmurf
Wow. Heres a guy keepingit real. Yeah, if you ask a girl what she wants she will say "give me a full body rub to relax me" or she will want you to eat her out for 50 minutes and give you tons of fake orgasms.
Yeah and I'm getting crap for telling it like it is. Maybe it is just the way I say it- my filter has been off and I suppose I should flip it on.
my filter has been off and I suppose I should flip it on. Originally Posted by grumpysmurf
Word!
Wow. Heres a guy keepingit real. Yeah, if you ask a girl what she wants she will say "give me a full body rub to relax me" or she will want you to eat her out for 50 minutes and give you tons of fake orgasms. Originally Posted by armydude
This has not been my experience. I find the ladies generally respond to the same kinds of attention I appreciate and have not, even once, felt like my asking resulted in being used unfairly. I don't think it is being lucky, I think it is treating people in a way we also like to be treated. The whole idea of a GFE is to have a good time and forget there is a service involved.
Yeah, grumpysmurf, it might be a good idea to turn that filter on.

Nothing wrong with "telling it like it is", but it can be done with tact and a little more
consideration without having to muzzle your point. Hey, I can only imagine that you would have some appealing and interesting things to say and contribute that all would find beneficial. So just being a little respectful of others in here, or however it might be best phrased, can go a long way to helping everyone.

Not a bad reminder for all of us, moi included.

Sheesh, I sure would hate for the Nebraska section to ever turn into the kind of food fights you see on the KC board! lol
Hey, I can only imagine that you would have some appealing and interesting things to say and contribute that all would find beneficial. Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2
No- I really am just a grumpy little old man with tiny blue balls. And a fucked up sense of humour.