Hey grumpysmurf

Please.
Well now you show what your really all about- didnt take long huh peter pan- go fuck tinkerbell.
He cant he is a attention whore And Im pretty sure he wasnt loved as a child or maybe he wasnt breastfed.
Someone needs a hug.
Someone needs a hug. Originally Posted by MsElena
Okay- like your mouth hugged me the other day when I threw my load down your gullet. You think your so smart Elana why dont you tell me who I am.
Its spelled you're and my name is spelled Elena.

I didn't work last week as I was on vacation and the only person I saw was on Friday, he posted the review you trashed.

Never thought I'd want to bitchslap a smurf.
WOW! That's all I can say. Geez I wish Elena or myself could identify you. For now you are safe behind your computer screen playing BillyBadAss.
You know ya'll are easy to bait- at least when I get slapped by a moderator they better hand it out even- ya'll deserve it as much as me.
1. I did say please

2. Tinkerbell is hot. I'd book with her if she ever visits Omaha!
Hey Kendraaaaaah how about me you and Elana hook up for a 3 way and I'll get some food catered in- and maybe you can give me one of those infamous 150 dollar discounts you claim you never give- which I have all the time.
If tink is hot you would know peter pan- and you saying please dont make you less an asshole- just a polite one.
wow
Hey Kendraaaaaah how about me you and Elana hook up for a 3 way and I'll get some food catered in- and maybe you can give me one of those infamous 150 dollar discounts you claim you never give- which I have all the time. Originally Posted by grumpysmurf

Fat chance on that happening... Elena and I together would be a wonderful treat you will never get to divulge in. And hun I hate to break it to you but you have never received an hour of my time for 150. If you are referring to when I offered half hour sessions then you may be right but the hour at that rate didn't happen nor will it ever in the future. Nice try though.
All: I am not the regular mod here. That being said, I have been asked at times by MA and JB to "watch the store" while they have had to attend to issues outside of our site. Obviously, I lurk too. At this point there is one person creating havoc here. I request (i.e. non-optional) to return to respect of your fellow eccie members. Any further deviation from my request will result in additional reprimands.