Whats The Best of San Antonio?

Hey everyone,

I'm interested in going to a really good Wine Bar or hear some live music. Can anyone recommend any places? Based on personal experiences. I'm still fresh here in SA and don't get out much. Lol
I'm only familiar with the Best Of America.
The best wine bar is at my house, but the second best is at my office.
Great wine and affordable!
but you have to be careful, the bartender is a lush and will eventually try to pick you up.
Try JazzTX in the Pearl. Good music and nice wine. I also think Max's wine dive has music occasionally. 20ninewine in the quarry has good wine and maybe music too.
I'm only familiar with the Best Of America. Originally Posted by SARufus
I’ll definitely look into it! Thank you.
The best wine bar is at my house, but the second best is at my office.
Great wine and affordable!
but you have to be careful, the bartender is a lush and will eventually try to pick you up.
Originally Posted by robexar
Lol is that right?
Try JazzTX in the Pearl. Good music and nice wine. I also think Max's wine dive has music occasionally. 20ninewine in the quarry has good wine and maybe music too. Originally Posted by jfanork
I’m going to check those places out for sure. Thank you!
Hello, talked to some of my co-workers and they say that Stray Grape Urban Winery was nice. You can even bottle your own wine.
Hello, talked to some of my co-workers and they say that Stray Grape Urban Winery was nice. You can even bottle your own wine. Originally Posted by James T Kirk
I’d absolutely love that! Thank you for this!