Traveling Through Soon

I will be driving through Arkansas on the way to Illinois any suggestions on places to stop along the way like food etc.
Hello, darling. If you're heading through Northwest Arkansas, there's great food in Bentonville and Rogers. The downtown square has lots of great choices within walking distance. Table Mesa, Tacos & Tamales, Tavola Trattoria, 21C... meet you at the bar?
I don稚 go through northwest Arkansas 🥺
If going through Jonesboro there is a nice steak house Omar’s 501. Pricy but good. And we have the downtown area Main Street that has several restaurants done with live entertainment.. not sure what’s down there anymore as it’s been a couple years since we’ve gone downtown. Parking sucks.. then we have the chain restaurants such as TExas Road House, Long horn, Colton’s, Red Lobster and the usual hamburger/fast food joints. a couple higher priced hotel such as the Hilton all the way down to a motel 6.
I知 not going through Jonesboro I知 right to the east of it. I知 going through Little Rock unless there is a place I definitely should pass through. I知 hoping since I知 traveling before the weekend it will be less traffic.
I知 not going through Jonesboro I知 right to the east of it. I知 going through Little Rock unless there is a place I definitely should pass through. I知 hoping since I知 traveling before the weekend it will be less traffic.
Originally Posted by destinydevine
Nothing worthy of a detour through Jonesboro..not many clients either so not much opportunity to fund a stop.. maybe someone from Little Rock will chime in..
Hot Springs or Little Rock would make a good layover
This young lady is loads of fun! You would have a really good time!
This young lady is loads of fun! You would have a really good time! Originally Posted by farmncityboy
We did have a lot of fun. Good Times😎
Hot Springs or Little Rock would make a good layover Originally Posted by AverageJoe68
definitely will be passing through Little Rock.
Little Rock is where I Will be stopping In not staying long so whats there to do?