Obama Supporters Sign Petition to Repeal the BILL OF RIGHTS

Be honest. Many of you who post on here would happily sign this petition. You know who you are, and we do too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...e0cqHH20#at=45
You're a fucking loony tune, Whiny!
That is one of the most stupid things I have ever seen in my life! What a bunch of sheep those people are. Unbelievable!!!
It's an old trick. Micheal Moore used to do crazy surveys asking people whether they agreed or disagreed to completely ridiculous questions. You could make a very similar movie asking people to support anything and find a few people who would do it.
Unfuckingbelievable! No wonder Odumbo got elected twice! What a bunch of sheep!
He could do the same thing using the house or senate and people would still sign it.
No need for a NEW petition...just make it an addition to the George W. Bush petition to end the Bill of Rights! Seems he forgot about the bit about warrants and wiretaps as well!!!!!!!!!! Obama is just continuing the growth of an all and powerful government.

BTW I find it crazy that it's the conservatives that whine about Obama and gun control saying they need their guns to defend themselves from him (government)....but they're so quick to give away the right for the government to spy on them without warrants. In their whacked out minds it's OK if a republican want so ignore constitutional guarantees.....but it's a treasonous offense if Obama and the dems do it!!! LOL
Unfuckingbelievable! No wonder Odumbo got elected twice! What a bunch of sheep! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
I thought you liked sheep...
Unfuckingbelievable! No wonder Odumbo got elected twice! What a bunch of sheep! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
+1
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 03:47 PM
snick

the idgets still cant figure it out
CORPY HAS NOW UNLEASHED A FRONTAL ATTACK ON OUR MOD, CC. MAYBE HE SHOULD APOLOGIZE. OR JUST LEAVE!!!
Most of those idiots probably don't even know what the Bill of Rights even are.

A while back, someone did a similar piece asking people on the street if they would sign a petition to eradicate Dihydrogen Monoxide from the planet. That's a fancy way of saying H2O, water.

The vast majority said yes.

Many Americans are ignorant idiots. Jay Leno proved it once a week on his Jay Walking excursions.
Jay walking is fucking scary.
Geeesh. He should of also asked for their home address and phone number, and their credit card number if they wanted to donate to a governmental fund. I bet everyone of those mongoloids would have done that too.
I thought you liked sheep... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You thought wrong! I don't like Obamatrons like you and CBJ7 who will defend anything Obama does or says no matter how stupid it is. That's one reason you was voted Dipshit of the Year for 2 consecutive years. And you are the odds on favorite to repeat next year.