The Newsroom season 2 Premieres Sunday.

The second season of HBOs "The Newsroom" premieres tomorrow.

Cheesy, humorous, dramatic stuff... But absolutely entertaining.

But unafraid to say what so many so-called Americans are afraid to say.

"The American Taliban." approve or disapprove. But try to disagree, Teawipes!

Great show! Definitely biased, but does point out just how stupid politicians are, and just how stupid we are for following them. It wouldn't be that hard to turn the table, and show the other side as well.
there's a whole cable network devoted to only that...
More left wing hyperbole from the maker of "West Wing"

I will believe the Tea Party is an American Taliban when they start beheading people of the wrong religion and shooting 14 year old girls for going to school.

Until then, it is just Aaron Sorkin wanking to his own simple-minded "lefties good, righties bad" fantasies of how the world should work.
Well, it IS fiction!

But look at the list of "values." If you can't look past a few severed heads, well...
The show is a wolf cloaked in sheeps clothing.

I will watch it when they give equal ridicule and disdain for the Democrat Party.

I can say this. It is probably a "Rinos" dream show.
It's good, well-written TV. Funny, witty, and best of all it appeals to viewers who have a sense of recent events... Like the latest episode of Dog!
also as a bonus it does have Olivia Munn in it.

• Laz
  • 07-14-2013, 07:19 AM
The show started with a good premise but then went off track in its rant against the tea party. There were plenty of stupid statements made that they could legitimately criticize but they focused only on those and not the core message of the tea party and completely ignored the stupidity of those opposed to the tea party. Then they also claimed that the ONLY function of the debt ceiling was to allow the US to pay interest on its debt. Very liberal bias that they try to cloak as smart conservative view.
fiction?