health matters

• rick
  • 09-06-2010, 12:35 PM
i enjoy being a hobbyist,but i also enjoythe full gfe session,which means cuddling ,daty ,69,dfk,etc!!as time goes on i have become increasingly concerned about stds hiv etc ,not that i want to put a damper on,the hobby!!the girls have alot of sex with many guys ,buy i guess thers is no fullproof way to know or maybe some one out there could give some recommendations to make it as safe as possible!!iif a girl does come up with something are they required to let the board know??many of us have wives and dont want to ruin our marriage!
  • Aguy
  • 09-06-2010, 01:18 PM
"if a girl does come up with something are they required to let the board know?"
No and I don't think there is a provider out there that would publish such a thing. Would you as a hobbyist make a post here that said "hi I'm Rick and I have the clap."

Besides using a condom, I'd try to see girls that at lest look and act like they are taking care of themselves. A provider has a great incentive to not catch something and to take care of it if they do. If they are generally conducting themselves in a professional way that is the best that you can do. This hobby is no different that playing football or riding a motorcycle. When the risk you perceive exceeds the pleasure you are getting out of it then it's time to stop and find something else to do.
  • rick
  • 09-07-2010, 04:42 PM
i agree ,i guess the new has worn off and the high does not feel worth it anymore !!thanks for the response!!!
I believe this has been asked and responded to several times. The Search tab is your Friend.