Worst sex act you ever did. ?

Well, It involved, Crisco, BB's, a Batman mask and a disgruntled Yak. Originally Posted by MrThom
Did you gruntle the yak?
I love performing rusty trombone on T-Girls and most of them seem to go nuts when you do. That said.

1) Doing doggy while pressing her ass cheeks together to try and reduce the smell until I finished.
2) Banging a streetwalker, smelled odd, got home only to see that I had blood all over my tidy-whiteys. Tossed them out the bathroom window so wife couldn't see and made some excuse to go to my car. Retrieved them out of yard and put them in my neighbors driveway trash receptacle.
3) Went to strip club and the lady giving me a lap dance went to town sucking my clothed crotch. Beige pants with red lipstick, not, not a good idea. Looked like she had cut my dick off or something. Anyway, untucked the shirt, went to a store and bought new pants before I could go home.

Good memories. lol
Worst for me was probably this time a very large guy had came to see me. I washed his cock off very well at the sink with antibacterial soap as I often do.

Started in on the Bj and kept smelling the worst smell!!
Like a mix between shmegma and poo.

Rushed the Bj bc either he had just taken a shit before he came or was beyond gassy.
Houston makes me think, I (some how) met this catholic gal back in the day. Dorm was in the school. I was getting in her pants and it smelled so bad (not sure she ever washed it LOL) but I bailed out and left! LOL No I didn't fuck her!