AGE, Part II

To the Providers:

Somewhere on this board, someone started a thread about providers' willingness to see younger guys. That got me to thinking (I know, I know, you heard the sound barrier being cracked):

Is there an upper age limit beyond which you will refuse to see a gentleman?
  • WTF
  • 07-12-2010, 04:20 AM
To the Providers:

Somewhere on this board, someone started a thread about providers' willingness to see younger guys. That got me to thinking (I know, I know, you heard the sound barrier being cracked):

Is there an upper age limit beyond which you will refuse to see a gentleman? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
My guess is, Dead Broke.
My guess is, Dead Broke. Originally Posted by WTF
LOL! That made me belly laugh.

Charles, to answer your question, once someone is old enough age is less of a factor than attitude is. I have a friend that introduced himself to me in an email saying how old he was and this and that don’t work the way they used to, but he never got tired of trying. His playful attitude did it for me. And we did have fun trying.
I've had some gentleman say they were reticent to share their age with me because they worried I might elect not to see them. I have no idea where they would get that impression! I'm not sure if they've had that experience in the past, or if it's just a little of their own insecurity creeping in. I would never refuse someone on age, even on the younger end, if they were able to present themselves in a way that assured me we would be compatible.

On another note, I think it's totally unnecessary for a potential client to say "I'm 60 but am regularly mistaken for 40" or "I'm 55 but have the heart of a 25-year-old"... Probably just a weird personal preference here, but I like to be with someone (male or female) who is comfortable with and appreciates their age. I don't assume a slightly more advanced age translates to grumpiness and lack of energy. Clearly, if they are contacting me, they like to have a good time!

Besides that, there are lots of benefits to maturity. Like a loss of interest in playstation
Yeah WTF I would tend to think if the cash is green they'll play ball

I think Charlie asks a fair question, the only watchout being pay attention to who answers. While we don't define "Diamonds" the ones that post here do seem to be different than say the 20 yr old backpage or agency gal. Some of them may get creeped out by "Grandpa"
Yeah WTF I would tend to think if the cash is green they'll play ball

I think Charlie asks a fair question, the only watchout being pay attention to who answers. While we don't define "Diamonds" the ones that post here do seem to be different than say the 20 yr old backpage or agency gal. Some of them may get creeped out by "Grandpa" Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I saw a (20's) agency gal once and emailed her and asked if she felt it was OK to see an older gent like myself. She was very polite and said it was no problem on her end. Well when I met her I thanked her for her nice email but she said she never gets the emails, the agency replies to them pretending to be the girls. So with a red face I laid the envelope on the desk and politely excused myself.
However she said, "Wait a minute handsome! We're going to play." I was nervous but she wasn't. It is one of my favorite memories.
I have an older gentleman in his 70s that comes to see me and the first time he says,
"you know, I didn't think that you were going to see me"
Why? I ask..
"because the last young lady I went to see opened the door, said I'm sorry, I don't date grandpas, and closed the door in my face".
Wound up being a delightful gentleman. Go figure
I'm only 23 yrs old, but could care less about the age difference of the clients I see. Attitude and personality goes along way. The only time a gentlemen seems "old" to me is if he has no sense of humor!

Besides, with age comes experience in the bedroom! Younger guys don't always "get it".

xoxo Sophie
I have an older gentleman in his 70s that comes to see me and the first time he says,
Why? I ask..
"because the last young lady I went to see opened the door, said I'm sorry, I don't date grandpas, and closed the door in my face".
Wound up being a delightful gentleman. Go figure Originally Posted by luxury daphne
OUCH. Poor guy. I'm glad he met you next!
I believe age is an attitude.

Ive seen guys in their 20's that acted like they were in their 60's. Ive seen guys in their 50's that acted like they were in their 20's.

My oldest client Ive "see" is 71. You would think he was in his 40's in mind, soul, spirit, the whole kit and caboodle. He is one of my top favorite clients.

So yes...age, is an attitude.
  • jr4u
  • 07-13-2010, 11:24 AM
so true Sophie!! A man feels the age of the one he is with.

Have a Nice Day
How fascinating. I can't imagine finding age to be a deterrent.

Older gentlemen tend to be thoughtful, experienced, interesting and truly appreciative of a woman's beauty. It's such a gift to spend time with a person who possesses those qualities. I have had some of the most enlightening, special dinner and BCD hours spent with a favorite silver fox.

Performance enhancing prescriptions can, of course, also improve the experience of both parties when we play together, but I have also found that fingers and tongues with time and muscle memory on their side seem to bring some of the most satisfying finishes I've ever had.
Thank you , ladies. It's good to know that most of you are "geezer friendly".

I have been tured down only once because of my age (67) and it wasn't a flat rejection, just "I'd rather not".........O K....her loss.

I often worry that providers, especially the younger ones, will be uncomfortable with a man my age and I make a point of asking them about it. So far, soooo good.
Why? I ask..
Wound up being a delightful gentleman. Go figure Originally Posted by luxury daphne
That’s just plain ole mean. Who would do something like that! Carrie is right, good thing he met you next
I believe age is an attitude.

Ive seen guys in their 20's that acted like they were in their 60's. Ive seen guys in their 50's that acted like they were in their 20's.

My oldest client Ive "see" is 71. You would think he was in his 40's in mind, soul, spirit, the whole kit and caboodle. He is one of my top favorite clients.

So yes...age, is an attitude. Originally Posted by Sophie
I agree, we're only as old as we act . . . And I intend to keep acting like some of these years just didn't happen! *L*