Hayley Jade - Avoid Avoid Avoid

I met up with a provider named Hayley Jade tonight and wanted to share my experience. Here is her ad link: https://www.eros.com/alabama/files/6603915.htm
In short: A total waste of time!
First off, I want to preface that I understand that some providers have rules--the most common ones being: no kissing, no DATY, no BBBJ, etc. But this girl is pretty much a hole to fuck. Basically, if you don't arrive with an already erect penis, good luck to you. Her rules: no kissing, no putting my mouth on her, no putting her mouth on me, don't touching her tits, or any other erogenous zone for that matter. She told me that I should've asked if she provided GFE. Shit, I should've asked if she provided PERIOD! Her performance was sterile; lukewarm would be giving her too much credit. Her rates are $250 for half/$400 hr. Way too pricey for the services she's providing (or not providing!) YMMV guys, but I would skip this one. It's a shame too. She's a cutie, but this one is way too full of herself.
Got that GPS.
Thanks for the information.
Saw her about 2 weeks ago, very similar experience. It's a shame cuz she is gorgeous. Good thing I only went for half hour.
Talked to her via text. Seemed kinda snobby. Said she was leaving Bama early to head back to ATL due to lack of interest...she might need to look at her business model!🤷🏼♂️