Confused?

So when I express my concern in welcoms and introducton's it is rude when apparently at least 3 girls use the same number and yes I contacted her directly and she asked witch site you found "us" on I bring on moderator intervention then when who I believe reported me makes personal attacks on me no moderator intervention?
The staff is here on a voluntary basis and are online when our real world and time permits. We try to get to things as soon as we can however often limited time may not allow us to reach all areas but if you hit the RTM button it sends a notification for the local staff to look at something. Have you tried using the report to moderator button? If not please do so and a member of the staff will check it out.
Thanks and done
Nm
Oldbut still going you are right and I get that what I don't get is why that constitutes a infraction from mod that seems to go to amp's exclusively . I also don't understand why it is ok for a another member to resort to personal attacks just because they did not like what I said and nothing from the mod's. While both members are valuable to the community neither see "providers" on a regular basis from their profiles and reviews. I did not attack the young lady personally just voiced my concern and saw another provider that day because of the inconsistencies
Sir I hahe not the slightest clue of what you speak of. If you've hit the Rtm button someone should have looked at it, things do get missed so you can always pm one of us to check it out but what's unreportted can go unnoticed.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1274614
I also sent the mod a pm as well as the report button