powder room

I submitted a couple emails trying to get screened for the powder room about a week ago ws the initial one how long does the process take? or am i just missing something? how do i get to it THANKS!
Good luck with that. I hear it is triple double top secret and they also make you provide a live feed to your computer so they can have a log of anyone using it 24/7.

There's also a secret area called infoshare that you need to ask about also. I'd tell you what's in there but I don't want to get banned. Do a search on the main technical support forum for the email address on how to get in there but be prepared to submit a DNA sample....

Here's the link to the "infoshare" thread I mentioned. Figured since I had read it the other day, I knew where to find it fast.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=infoshare
  • fawn
  • 05-06-2011, 09:14 PM
I submitted a couple emails trying to get screened for the powder room about a week ago ws the initial one how long does the process take? or am i just missing something? how do i get to it THANKS! Originally Posted by giasanto38dd

Giasanto, please be patient it takes time for us to go through the process. I promise as soon as a decision has been made you will be contacted. Fawn
How do you start a new account for this powder room ?
How do you start a new account for this powder room ? Originally Posted by Olivia Belle
Olivia,

I'll go ahead and put your name on the list. Sometimes, we have issues with that e-mail address.

If others are reading this, feel free to send me (or Lea) a PM requesting admittance and we'll put you on the list to be processed.

Thanks,
Elisabeth