URL / Website: STG
City: Cairo
State: New York
Address: Quiet little Rd. off the main drag near a dunks
Activities: bbbj, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl,
Hair Length and Color: brwonish, redish shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a cute, short thing. Solid, she is physically active and strong for her size
Recommendation: Yes
she is slowly getting a following and advertsing more...
Is there a link to these pics?
She has an ad up that says she's in Greene County. I can see why the rate is what he posted.
Don't come at me like a fussy little cunt. She puts an add up every now and then; and when the fucking link is up it says email only, which I provided. Do you need me to schedule you an appointment and drive you down there as well?
Don't come at me like a fussy little cunt. She puts an add up every now and then; and when the fucking link is up it says email only, which I provided. Do you need me to schedule you an appointment and drive you down there as well? Originally Posted by Fonzie
Arthur Fonzarelli, now that’s not nice!
Qhen the link is up just paste and copy the link to the review, makes it easier for everyone.
Don't come at me like a fussy little cunt. She puts an add up every now and then; and when the fucking link is up it says email only, which I provided. Do you need me to schedule you an appointment and drive you down there as well? Originally Posted by Fonzie
If this was directed at me, I’m not sure why. I only asked if there was a link to her pics. If I offended, I apologize, it wasn’t my intention. I actually thought your review was damn good, and I only asked because I’d be interested in seeing her. And no, I don’t need you to set up my appointment for me or drive me there, but if you’re offering, maybe a 3sum is in our future lol.

If this was directed at me, I’m not sure why. I only asked if there was a link to her pics. If I offended, I apologize, it wasn’t my intention. I actually thought your review was damn good, and I only asked because I’d be interested in seeing her. And no, I don’t need you to set up my appointment for me or drive me there, but if you’re offering, maybe a 3sum is in our future lol.

Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR