Favorite food-related double entendres

Someone commented on another thread that comparing the ladies to a meal at a restaurant was disrespectful. I have no argument that it might be offensive in the wrong context, but it got me thinking about all of the food-related double entendres in our culture, and I thought it might make for an interesting thread.

Here are a few of my favorites that come to mind. Feel free to post your own.

Dining at the Y, for starters, because it's usually a pretty good place to start.

Melons, because gals just love having their breasts reduced to an item at the produce counter.

Beefcake, referring to the half-naked guys with six-pack abs in the underwear ads.

Tossing someone's salad as a metaphor for butt-munching, which I never really got the connection, but it certainly is memorable.

Jelly roll, referring to the delicious mound that is the central feature of a woman's undercarriage, not to mention quite a few classic blues songs.

Sausage fest for when there's not enough jelly rolls in the room.

Those are the first ones that come to mind. What are your favorites?
Shriveled up old couch potatoes WRT one of eccie's most infamous posters: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2679414

See post #2 from someone who only wishes he could play in the OH2 sandbox.

Who says i dont shit in that sandbox?

Oh and lovinglife is a freaking loser! I cant tell whether he has an actual pussy or if hes just a hermaphrodite?
Hey crypt. Im calling you out. There is no handle here lovinglife. Do not stalk me sir
I have pmed you and expect an answer. I have also reported you to admin. Im sick of your stalking!
Please explain how this is rude and insulting when there is no lovinglife handle here?
I pm local mods with questions..No response Nothing nada....
But i post something about a handle not on eccie and crypt points me 12 minutes later???? Rude and insulting posts have to be about handles here! Not elsewhere!
Admin needs to look at all of his interactions towards me.. Starting with his pm's he has sent me and my infraction history! Yes there is a pattern with this mod.
If you ban everyone they can get back to doing the usual nothing.
They need to look into all his interactions!
But this dump will probably just go black instead, it was a wise investment for some poor financially irresponsible person.
I pm local mods with questions..No response Nothing nada....
But i post something about a handle not on eccie and crypt points me 12 minutes later???? Rude and insulting posts have to be about handles here! Not elsewhere!
Admin needs to look at all of his interactions towards me.. Starting with his pm's he has sent me and my infraction history! Yes there is a pattern with this mod. Originally Posted by winn dixie
This post has been totally hijacked