You Feed Him His Cum

Ladies,
Is this a turnon for you?
Only if it is something he craves......Most horny men will do anything.....Stating when their cock is hard and throbbing how much they want a snowball, butt then once they cum and your mouth is overflowing with their hot cum, they clamp theirs close and say No No No!!...LOL Happens ALL the time. So if the man really wants to share his cum in a DFK, then YES it is a BIG turn on for me..........Sharing is Caring......Slurp~~
I luv when a gal feeds me my cum
It can be incredible!
yessssssssssss I luv giving back! lol
I think most guys are lite on admitting they like it. I luv cum kisses and snowballing.
No offense. I mean seriously....no offense......but you guys are nasty!
No offense. I mean seriously....no offense......but you guys are nasty! Originally Posted by Bobster36
You just don't know what you are missing! It may not be for everyone but variety is the spice of life, so they say!
I have had guys ask me to do it. No problem! It is their turn-on and fantasy. I personally will not receive it unless I am getting it from the source.
I'll do it if I can choke ya'.
Choke me with your cock?? Well sure, feed me well and I might share a taste or two of you with you....slurp~~
I'd like for a man to lick his cum off my chest, or shoulder, or neck, or ass, or back, or when it's running from ankle, knee, to inner thigh and I push it in his face.
A lady I met with (she is from Oklahoma and I think no longer is in the hobby) did that to me once and called me her cum slut. I wasnt ready for it but oh my the way she did it turned me on. I dont think I would go into a meeting with someone expecting it but if the session turned that way it would definitly make me jump
I like it a lot when a man is open enough to want to share, but then there is this side of me that says "that's mine!!! The whole purpose I do this, all my energy goes into making him cum for me, why would I want to share?"

But like Ms. Athena said, it's all in the date and how it is flowing!
A potential variation would be to have her wear your cum on her face, neck, or perhaps in her hair (like the movie....Something About Mary?), and wearing it out in public at dinner or whatever. It has a nice sheen and when close, you can smell it and taste it when hugging or kissing her. Only the two of us know. Did this once with my ATF....loved looking at her across the dinner table with an inexplicable "shiny spot" on the side of her face and neck, and a little on the nape of her neck at her hair line... ;-)