One of my fantasies

Of course I'm in Podunk Baton Rouge but its hard to find a girl that will do this

Well the fantasy goes like this:
I meet with a girl for a massage. I'm laying face down on the bed naked while she starts rubbing me. We're chatting, making small talk and her rub goes from to to lighter as she makes her way from my shoulders down to my legs. She starts massaging my butt and I feel her straddle my leg and she starts grinding on it and she has removed her panties. She gives a good fbsm, rubbing my ass, teasing my stuff and teasing my O. She has removed all her clothes and slides her breasts on my back. She comes up and nibbles on my ear while she's grinding her pussy on my ass, asking me if I'm liking it. She grabs my hair and pulls my head back and tells me to flip for a surprise. When I flip over she tells me I can't open my eyes until she allows me. Next thing I know she is sitting on my face and fucking my mouth as hard as she can. She keeps teasing my cock but never letting me get to an orgasm and tells me to eat all of her pussy. Once she's had enough she tells me "now it's your turn to fuck bitch. But don't open your eyes"
She gets off me for a second then I feel her mouth on my cock and her fingers exploring below. Nice and slow with her mouth and tongue but rough with her hands. She starts slipping fingers inside my ass. One by one. Then she surprises me. She tells me to open my eyes as she's grabbing my head and when I do there is a cock being shoved in my mouth. She's making me suck her strapon all the while telling me how she can't wait to "fuck her little slut".
She then has her way with me. Alternating between fucking my ass and jerking and sucking my cock. She finally starts pounding until I'm about to explode. She moves down and let's me cum all over her tits. She scolds me and tells me I came too much and got some on her lips that I have to clean off which she rubs my cum from her tits on her mouth and finishes with a nice long dfk
I bet she would love to do that!!
lol hell yeahhhhhhhhh and I will be in baton Rouge soon!
{Thanks Mike baby}
Damn, got hard just reading that. Would have no objection from having that happen to me too.
Yeah I can't lie I tossed one out after I wrote it lol. And I'm sure Dallas would do a FANTASTIC job with it but our schedules never work out and that just pisses me off lol
You had a chance with me, but those podunk drivers in BR screwed things up. All you gotta do is ask, and your fantasy can come true!
well baby---when I come there in a couple weeks,lets make it happen!
Oh I bet several ladies are pming you and offering to give you the ride of your life..
First half of you fantasy sounded like my last date with my ATF. Adding the part with the stap-on sounds interesting.
Dallas and Nicolet....I know I know ������
Nicolet, you don't know how ticked off I was that day!!! Lol. I had been waiting for my chance with you for so long and that idiot ������. Still ticks me off thinking about it. I'm going to try again though that's for sure!!!