Sex Instructor

I have been married for over 20 years and would like to be coached on how to become better in the sack. Are there opportunities to find a Sex Coach???
I have been married for over 20 years and would like to be coached on how to become better in the sack. Are there opportunities to find a Sex Coach??? Originally Posted by bniwarriors
1st bit of advice...get divorced
I have been married for over 20 years and would like to be coached on how to become better in the sack. Are there opportunities to find a Sex Coach??? Originally Posted by bniwarriors
If laying cash on the nightstand does anything for your wife, you have come to the right place to ask for help.

1st bit of advice...get divorced Originally Posted by BigDeal
Go big or go home, huh, BD?
Lmao......thanks for the chuckle BD.
I will so teach you & you can
SPANK ME...
Lmao......thanks for the chuckle BD. Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun
Sorry w4ef, although BD is amusing at times, that is a quite correct statement.

And so is this, from a local professor:
I will so teach you & you can
SPANK ME... Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
I don't understand why no one took your query seriously. Hopefully one of the mature experienced ladies PM'ed you. If not, you might consider posting an ISO request, or reading the board more and finding a lady who's board persona intrigues you. I met some lovelies that way, and they all could teach a thing or two.

Good luck.
I don't understand why no one took your query seriously. Hopefully one of the mature experienced ladies PM'ed you. If not, you might consider posting an ISO request, or reading the board more and finding a lady who's board persona intrigues you. I met some lovelies that way, and they all could teach a thing or two.

Good luck. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

And then ---

when he gets home and tries those things out with his wife

she will say -

"Where the hell did you learn to do that"?

JR
Well, hopefully he won't save up all his learned lessons only to unveil them upon his helpless wife all at one time. You are smarter than that, yes, OP?

Although maybe she would be so delirious that she wouldn't care where he learned it?
  • Old-T
  • 04-14-2016, 06:10 AM
Read the posts here. Find a lady who sounds like she has the mindset you are looking for--write to her and explain what you are looking for. I think you will get very favorable reactions from many of them. I have heard similar stories from a number of the classier ladies and they all seem to relate those stories with enthusiasm.
Can we get an update, OP? How many pm's have you gotten so far?