Been too long for "FUN & UN photoshopped"

This is a purely selfish post I will admit. BUT. It's been over 4 months since we've seen an addition to Gemma's famous (imo) FUN & UN photoshopped thread and I miss it!

So I respectfully ask - ladies if you are still cool with posting unphotoshopped selfies please do! I just miss seeing this thread - those naked pictures of you honey bunnies always makes the short list longer!! And I would have bumped it but I'm not sure of the board rules on bumping timeframes, so let's just start fresh here - please...

And Gemma if you are perusing this board from time to time, hoping this finds you well, and thanks again for the best thread ever! (imo)
lol I will start....ladies show us what ya got!
Attached Images File Type: jpg small.JPG (44.8 KB, 1389 views) File Type: jpg 480-204-5151_springfield_dallas_rain_0.jpg (90.3 KB, 1376 views) File Type: jpg mmmm - Copy.jpg (43.1 KB, 1375 views)
Here's an entry to your free spank bank. Spank away
I asked for permission to post from my private collection, so...

Savannah's candylicious and spankable (and cute) ass.

• guykc
  • 03-07-2016, 01:41 AM
Damn Savannahs moon looks tasty
Damn Savannahs moon looks tasty Originally Posted by guykc
Mmmmmmhmmmm
♡MOONSHINE BABY☆☆☆☆☆
wow I am so horny now...ladies YUMMM!!
wow I am so horny now...ladies YUMMM!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Beautiful Girls all over the World !!!
Honestly though I think that KCMO & The Ladies that tour here are TOP of the LINE
SEXXXY & BEAUTIFUL!!!
And AGREED Ms.Dallas
+1000000
I'll put in Lol xoxo
Wow! Thats a hot looking a$$.
It has sure been nice showering with you this morning Jayed Angel!

Yum!
Some sexy ladies right there!!
wow is right! fantastic ass!
I'd be a lucky man to shower with that beautiful body and give that booty a great spit shine. I got to see her next time she is in town.