Just Nuttin' Around!

So I have this problem... I am a nutter! And not just during sex either. I've busted a nut driving down a bumpy road...at 2:37 in the afternoon. I wasn't going anywhere special either. I just came all over my second pair of panties for the day!!!

The other day I orgasmed in the drive thru of Starbucks. I mean, I was super fucking excited about my iced white mocha but damn! I can't tell my monkey shit!

Today I was putting on makeup and kerrsplasshhh! Yep! You guessed it! I nutted in my robe.

So.... Any comments?...
Take out the vibrator.
Mad'am, are you aware older men require more protein than younger men?

Feeling charitable for the elderly? Would be the Christian thing to do!

Take out the vibrator. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Stop thinking of me Gemma.
The other day I orgasmed in the drive thru of Starbucks. I mean, I was super fucking excited about my iced white mocha but damn! I can't tell my monkey shit! Originally Posted by Gemma34
Girl, I will NEVER be able to do a Starbucks drive through again without this popping into my head!
I'm wondering what a slice of hot apple pie would cause.
Gemma you may be in adult diapers soon - for all the right reasons!
I think its absolutely awesome. maybe im strange but I find it extremely erotic when a woman physically has a discharge when she cums!
I hope this picture of me will help with your monkey's surprise orgasm's. Keep one in the car for Starbuck's runs.

So I have this problem... I am a nutter! And not just during sex either. I've busted a nut driving down a bumpy road...at 2:37 in the afternoon. I wasn't going anywhere special either. I just came all over my second pair of panties for the day!!!

The other day I orgasmed in the drive thru of Starbucks. I mean, I was super fucking excited about my iced white mocha but damn! I can't tell my monkey shit!

Today I was putting on makeup and kerrsplasshhh! Yep! You guessed it! I nutted in my robe.

So.... Any comments?... Originally Posted by Gemma34

So.... Any comments?... Originally Posted by Gemma34
Video is required or it didn't happen.
Video is required or it didn't happen. Originally Posted by royamcr
My phones not waterproof.
They make more of them. We'll take up a collection.
Eh, I can't make this shit up... You just hafta use your imagination I guess.
Well you could immediately contact me & I will come tongue you clean!!!!!
Put your phone in a baggy.