Hair Pulling Fun, Exciting, By Product Of Lust?

Hair Pulling Fun, Exciting, By Product Of Lust?
I like my hair pulled...but not TOO hard! And you can even twist my "left" nipple! lol
I like my hair pulled...but not TOO hard! And you can even twist my "left" nipple! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Left Nipple..... got it!
I like my hair pulled...but not TOO hard! And you can even twist my "left" nipple! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
clockwise or counterclockwise?

I've never been able to get into the hairpulling thing.....
Dominance/submission takes human sex/sexuality to a more sophisticated and higher level. Of course there are pitfalls.

Culturally imposed distortions surrounding our bodies and our sex create what we call "kink". Understand this and open the door to a new, enhanced, and more intense level of interaction.

Aggression is not wrong, it's actually necessary. It's by way of aggression that the plant forces it's way through the crack in the sidewalk, or the chick emerges from the eggshell, etc.. Anyone who's ever witnessed cats engaged in procreation will attest, it's not lovey-dovey.

The pitfalls emerge as humans engage in "rough sex" out of anger and frustration, rather than real understanding, real D/s.

Women are not "less significant" than men. There's nothing "dirty" about our bodies and our sex, but the twisting of our culture's established ideas can make for really great sex, and orgasms that come from way down deep.
Dominance/submission takes human sex/sexuality to a more sophisticated and higher level. Originally Posted by Peter Devlin
A higher level or a lower one? I would think that higher levels would attract more and create more of an openness about the topic.

It interests me but is not something that gets talked about as much as other things unfortunately.
clockwise or counterclockwise?

I've never been able to get into the hairpulling thing..... Originally Posted by Whispers
lol just twist it anyway and pull it hard!
"A higher level or a lower one? I would think that higher levels would attract more and create more of an openness about the topic."

Depends on personal definitions...but here I only meant "higher" as in more intense, and subsequently more fulfilling.
Never really found the BDSM thing appealing. Once had a provider think I would like it and gave me a good slap across the face out of nowhere. I just froze. We both laughed really hard at my shocked expression!

I have considered being dominated, however. Just told what to do. No bondage or pain. Not sure I'd be totally comfortable giving up all control. Would have to be someone I trusted, of course.
Contrary to popular belief, there's no wrong to do it...among consenting adults.