Dipshits who start an unnecessary number of threads.

Brain dead or just desperate for attention?
IMO neither......

What would be a "necessary" number of threads?
Is this an Example?
You're funny. Enjoy your vacation.
IMO neither......

What would be a "necessary" number of threads? Originally Posted by Whispers
" Dipshits who start an unnecessary number of threads"

I guess it takes one to know one, actually, I'm sure of it.
WOW!!! Go home guys, we really don't like ANY of you.

I like the back ups even less than than their leader!!!
Frankie, you really need to step your game up, son.

Sometimes an "unnecessary" number is only one — know what I mean?
JohnnyYanks, do you get to go ahead of Whispers at the hooker buffet or does SL always put you last in line?
Ah, Grasshopper, when you can take the pebble from my hand ...

Which at the rate you're going will be never.

p.s., I had a Classical Philosophy professor who first day of class instructed us, "Get some information first, have an opinion second." Wise man.
Few are lucky enough to get the opportunity to enjoy the cute young spinners that Whispers and SL enjoy as part of their regular diet. They don't have to go find them, somehow they gravitate to them. But keep showing your ignorance toward the Hobby and lack of respect those who have been major contributors not only here on ECCIE but at ASPD. But I am sure that's like trying to tell you about " Carnac the Magnificent"

Between these two guys they have a half a century of hobbying. I have a decade and when I was dabbling, these guys were veterans of ASPD and offered great advice of how to get the most out of this lifestyle when I got serious about the hobby.

Come back when you're a pimple on either one of these guy's asses because right now your remind me of a fly stuck in a pile of feces. But then again , this is KC and the talent pool is like 20% of what it is in Austin so you would have to step it up a whole lot to be a player in that market. Oh. wait, you're not a player here.

To remember my early days in KC with some of the fantastic, flash in the pan, providers that moved along way to soon. Carrie comes to mind first and foremost but that's before your time, little grasshopper.

JohnnyYanks, do you get to go ahead of Whispers at the hooker buffet or does SL always put you last in line? Originally Posted by atitagain
If you don't mind, could you put down their dicks when you speak to us?..
LOL
If you don't mind, could you put down their dicks when you speak to us?.. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Marry Me?
Few are lucky enough to get the opportunity to enjoy the cute young spinners that Whispers and SL enjoy as part of their regular diet.
Come back when you're a pimple on either one of these guy's asses Originally Posted by RandB fan
If you don't mind, could you put down their dicks when you speak to us?.. Originally Posted by Gemma34

I think it's nice that the trust fund boys do a lot of playing and don't begrudge them at all...but it's something to see hero worship on a SHMB...LOL

I'll bet they enjoy RandB going down on them as well..
Malwoody,

I think you should go back to being a nice guy as that remark was somewhat uncalled for, but then again I shouldn't expect more from you. I'll consider the source and just look at it through a ducks prospective and let it slide off.

I have scored some of the best pussy in my hobby life due to SL's guidance, other than a few members KC seems to be a junior league hobby town compared to Austin or San Antonio and with you being stuck out in the middle of nowhere, as I recall, would justify the fact that you would fuck about anything. I haven't seen to much in the Kansas City lineup that impressed me(and when it does it seems to do a mission impossible and self destruct) recently but the people on this board put up with mods closing threads and pointing people due to providers getting butthurt over what was said about them and thats not right.

I recall you upgraded your living environment and I am sorry if I didn't say congrats on the upgrade from the cave you came out of. I heard you dug it yourself in the training range at Ft Reilly. Smart move, they would never find you there. I understand why you are butthurt over me supporting someone who has helped my hobby life be a positive thing but the mod in question did me wrong once and he doesn't even know it.

PS Your new house has been deemed as uninhabitable as it is said to be infected by bedbugs and your camping permit is expired. Ranger Smith say's you better move on.

I am just having fun but you should know that your comment was unacceptable and you should just let it go as being something that you're sorry you can't edit.

Have a great night.

R+B

I think it's nice that the trust fund boys do a lot of playing and don't begrudge them at all...but it's something to see hero worship on a SHMB...LOL

I'll bet they enjoy RandB going down on them as well.. Originally Posted by malwoody