I joined at a bad time

So you if get banned, suspended or have your account disabled you just get carry on under a new name or guest account?
Since I'm not in the in group I guess I'll just sit quietly and watch a while longer.
Actually, it couldn't be a better time. The more the merrier.

Strength in numbers, ya know?
Don't create a second account if you're banned or suspended, if they catch you you'll get banned for life. I think if you disable your account you can reactivate, but I'm not positive on that. Read the guidelines and don't get banned to start with.
So you if get banned, suspended or have your account disabled you just get carry on under a new name or guest account?
Since I'm not in the in group I guess I'll just sit quietly and watch a while longer. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Sounds like a question a non-newbie would ask.

Guesting a profile - This is voluntary and it is a requested action the owner of the profile makes. This removes the profile name and it makes it accessible again for someone else to use it. Guesting is to be used as a nuclear option if the member's real life information has been leaked and outed or if the member has been connected to this website in the outside world. Making a profile active again is to be done at the discretion of the staff (administrators). Email the administrators to enable the profile. Do so from the profile's linked email address.

Disabling a profile - This is also voluntary. It is used when the member wants to freeze the profile for any number of reasons. If premium access (PA) has been earned during this period, it too will be frozen until the profile is enabled. Once disabled, the profile must remain disabled for a certain number of weeks (I don't recall exactly how many at this time) as stated in the guidelines. This is to discourage members from constantly disabling/enabling their profiles. Email the staff to enable your profile. Use the email address that is linked to that profile.

Banned profile - Most bans a are temporary. Creating multiple profiles will cause a permanent ban on the additional profiles and a temporary ban on the main profile. Bans can occur by accumulating violations (points). These are automatic bans. Spamming the board will also get a membership banned and the content of the threads/posts created removed from public view. Outing real life information will get a temporary or permanent ban, if the outing is malicious in nature. The staff will figure out which action will be taken. Multiple bans may lead to a permanent ban at the staff's discretion.

I hope that this clears things up a bit.
... I guess I'll just sit quietly and watch a while longer. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
It's been long enough — into the game!