Prepping for Your Session w/ a Domina

If you're fortunate enough to be able to offer your body up for a Domina's pleasure what do you do to make yourself ready?

Shower - an absolute must before any session.
Enema - Never a bad idea; especially if your going to be used anally for her pleasure.
Dilation - wouldn't you prefer she not have to worry about getting her toys in?
Shaving - Your Domina shouldn't have to pick your pubic hairs from her mouth.
Sanitation - A good slave often will provde the toys clean and ready
Attitude - Your her property...don't complain..be dutiful..you'll be rewarded...
Open mind - leave your attitude at the door...you belong to her
Her cock - you don't own it..she does
The cum - it's hers too..it'll be released if/when she desire it to be
Her pleasure - whatever it takes..that's your task
Her body - she'll instruct you how to handle it..if she's so inlined
Her orgasm(s) - plural is key...her's are most important
You forgot to brush your teeth...

Of course, what you are recommending is more for a provider domme rather than a non-provider domme. Some of those activities are very much off the table with non-provider dommes.
It sounds like you are having a session by yourself...
enema, dilation, shaving.
No one told you to do that.
Krunk is correct...many of the things are off the table.
perhaps the OP was just posting a "wishlist" of sorts for prep of his ideal session??
i agree with having to be clean of course, and more important is your attitude. When you go knowing that you are HERS and you are there to please HER. Probably it is just me lol!
Dilation? Of what and why?

As far as enemas go, they're just not important to me. Maybe sometimes it's nice to do but often, a guy will have given himself one and he still gets messy.

I just ignore that part.

The others have a good point, though. Just a shower, great anticipation and brushing your teeth (maybe some mouthwash?) is just fine for me!
If you're fortunate enough to be able to offer your body up for a Domina's pleasure what do you do to make yourself ready?

Shower - an absolute must before any session.
Enema - Never a bad idea; especially if your going to be used anally for her pleasure.
Dilation - wouldn't you prefer she not have to worry about getting her toys in?
Shaving - Your Domina shouldn't have to pick your pubic hairs from her mouth.
Sanitation - A good slave often will provde the toys clean and ready
Attitude - Your her property...don't complain..be dutiful..you'll be rewarded...
Open mind - leave your attitude at the door...you belong to her
Her cock - you don't own it..she does
The cum - it's hers too..it'll be released if/when she desire it to be
Her pleasure - whatever it takes..that's your task
Her body - she'll instruct you how to handle it..if she's so inlined
Her orgasm(s) - plural is key...her's are most important Originally Posted by txcwby6
I agree, and as this is a provider board, sexual activities do tend to be involved in our sessions. If this were a Lifestyle page, with Lifestyle type play then it would be another story instead of Another Realm, now wouldnt it??? Being a very sexual and sensual Mistress I adore playtime and the giving and reciving of pleasure...........YUM!
I agree, and as this is a provider board, sexual activities do tend to be involved in our sessions. If this were a Lifestyle page, with Lifestyle type play then it would be another story instead of Another Realm, now wouldnt it??? Being a very sexual and sensual Mistress I adore playtime and the giving and reciving of pleasure...........YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Yup, I totally agree with you there Ms. Athena. I was just pointing out the difference because we do have a number of domina's here that are not providers as well.

I know from my domina friends that more than a few gentleman don't seem to recognize the separation of the two domains. And I respect both sides for their interests and boundary lines.