Oh, the longing.

• Zena
  • 06-26-2017, 11:15 AM
Do you ever long for something ?
Ache for something?~ Out of the ordinary?~ I know you do, because this is Another realm. When the hobby is slow, my mind drifts to things or experiences, or people I cannot have. Oh, it sucks, let me tell you.
I'm not sure where I was going with this. I'll stop before I write a book. Lol.
I am aggressive and lovingly dominant.
I usually go after someone or something I want.
I am jaded, and "KINKY" is my middle name.

I act out and role play whatever I want/need at the time or someone I am with wants/needs....no kids or animals though.

Life is too short not to live your fantasy with someone you care for.
Sometimes I used to wonder if the man was high on me or what I was doing to/with him.
It doesn't matter ...as long as you are both having fun.
Never do anything that makes you feel less than what you deserve to be.
  • Zena
  • 06-26-2017, 03:56 PM
Hot. Hot. Hot.♡♡♡♡
I'm a Sub in real life ,..and a Switch in the hobby.
Oh, it's hot in here!
Aaaaaannnnddddd......please don't stop, didn't mean to interrupt
  • Zena
  • 06-29-2017, 09:17 PM
Goddess- Dallas you can spank me anytime!
  • Zena
  • 06-29-2017, 09:21 PM
I'm having that longing again. Ooohhhhhhhhhh......
I love The Hobby! LOVE IT! BUT I'M ACHING FOR SOMETHING out of the ordinary- like a 3some or a GB... or a tease session where- I'm the one being teased. OR, A Dom/sub... One where I'm the Dom,& one where I'm the sub. My bbbj sessions are AWESOME! BUT sometimes I long~ for the extraordinary. ( sigh ).
You make me long to be right there with you. Aching to show off and tease you as my pants throb. Stepping up to enter you as you suck the others. Giving you every inch and pulling out just in time to have you taste my love. Oh it aches!
Yes. Yes. Yes. The extraordinary. Two long arms across your body, warm strong hands along ypur flesh, nails lightly raking across your skin; inner thighs, back, neck, throat, cleavage, navel, even lower... then pinned to rhe bed, arms back, legs apart, unable to move, but able to feel the tongue.

It begins to wander you like a lost soul travels the sands, slowly, windibg its way, looking for the oasis.
  • Zena
  • 06-30-2017, 02:22 PM
OK. Stop. "Danson" and .... "Reverse".....
Ok. Now I'm losing my mind. The LUST! THE ACHE! The lust is killing me! Ooohhhhhhh!!!!! (No! )
:/
It's been a long time since I had a real dominant to surrender to. There is nothing like that sweet surrender. Nothing. I do miss it....

Sex can make a submissive forget her needs for only so long. Then she starts to crawl the walls in her head.
  • Zena
  • 07-05-2017, 04:45 PM
Touch of heaven, you said it so well,♡ there is NOTHING LIKE IT.♡ You can go without it a while. Sex is a fair substitute, but a true Submissive seems to come alive, and ENJOY and thrive being under a Dom, in the bedroom, or wherever sex- occurs. Lol. . .whether it's temporary, or permanent. Now ask me if I want to let a man control my every move in my R.w. life, OH HELLLL NO !!!