Naughty submissive and wet latin Gemini

I'm just getting into light Greek play and cock worship new to the Stafford Missouri city area and want to try some new and exciting things I'm looking for a dom that's into bondage and other kinky adventures https://gemini42020.tumblr.com/post/151435162844
Damn, thought you had just mis-typed and were new to nearby Strafford Missouri. Hardened just a bit thinking of the prospect until I realized otherwise.
Where is Stafford Missouri city?
Gemini, do you take it in the Ashbury Suites, down there in the Stafford/Missouri City area?
I'm looking for a dom that's into bondage and other kinky adventures https://gemini42020.tumblr.com/post/151435162844 Originally Posted by Gemini42020
Let me know when you come to Dallas. I can definitely help you out on both fronts
+2
I am in the Missouri Stafford area
I'm not big on safe words I can take alot
Dallas has something for you. I bet you could find two fellas to Dom on you a bit if you were so inclined. I bet the fellas would even high 5 each other while you were being toyed with if that helps paint a picture for you.
Dallas has too many pussies ...
You need to come up to KCMO for a visit.
I'm not big on safe words I can take alot Originally Posted by Gemini42020
You might never get to the point to use it but I always recommend having a safe word in place. I would definitely push you to your limits.
Dallas has something for you. I bet you could find two fellas to Dom on you a bit if you were so inclined. I bet the fellas would even high 5 each other while you were being toyed with if that helps paint a picture for you. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
Not a bad idea...
I'm not big on safe words I can take alot Originally Posted by Gemini42020
More! is a good safe word.
More! is a good safe word. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I've never heard anybody say that!!