Sexy Talk

Engaging in highly stimulating sexy talk before, during, after a hot session....and in some cases for an ongoing time.

How do you like to turn and keep each other turned on? Cute things to say?

Show me taint is a favorite standby.
As always, there pretty much isn't a situation where "Suck me, beautiful" can't be applied. The grocery store, going to your dentist, getting pulled over by a cop... all easily applicable.

The "sexy talk" I remember most was a text I got at work saying "Come home and fuck me good Daddy, I'm horny". Glad there weren't any cops between work and home or I'd have gotten a speeding ticket.. or 5.
  • Caleb
  • 06-06-2013, 12:04 AM
"Get over here! I need to use you as my human jungle gym!"

It worked, and the encounter was definitely hot!
My favorite of all time is "Hellooo taint."
I like to hear wild stories about things the girls have done - but they are usually too shy to tell me, believe it or not!
The one I always like hearing " Its your turn"
The one I always like hearing " Its your turn" Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Ohh.. YEAH.. which is why I often like to start with DATY. Just to hear that.
She looked up at me with a sultry smile and said, "If you dare cum in my mouth, I'll make you taste it." From her tone of voice, it wasn't a threat, it was a promise. A hot promise that made me pop so much harder and faster.
Originally Posted by proudoftexas
Careful with this one. It could be taken with opposite meanings.

She looked up at me with a sultry smile and said, "If you dare cum in my mouth, I'll make you taste it." From her tone of voice, it wasn't a threat, it was a promise. A hot promise that made me pop so much harder and faster. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
What is her phone #?

The words I wish I could hear would be a genuine "I need you" and "I love you" said with passion and the body language to prove it.

The pleading words "Don't Stop" as I licked her pussy, her muscles contracting and her hands pulling my face against her, pleased me immensely.

There was Kat, who I just met the first time. I sat on the foot of the bed. She suddenly said "You have too many clothes on", as she pushed me backwards and proceeded to take care of that problem. I would tell her how good it felt for my cock to be surrounded by her warmth. She would tell me I had something warm that felt very good inside her.

I love to hear the moans and sighs, speaking feelings when there are no words.

As far as "after a hot session....and in some cases for an ongoing time." Just a dream for me.
My favorite of all time is "Hellooo taint." Originally Posted by pyramider
pyramider, I get this strange vibe from you and it makes me think and wonder (I know, a dangerous thing for a provider to do)........"Could it be possible that pyramider is obsessed with taint to the point he is unable to communicate any other viable thought?"

Is it just me or does anyone else get that vibe? Might be time for some "taint" intervention...ijs.
pyramider, I get this strange vibe from you and it makes me think and wonder (I know, a dangerous thing for a provider to do)........"Could it be possible that pyramider is obsessed with taint to the point he is unable to communicate any other viable thought?"

Is it just me or does anyone else get that vibe? Might be time for some "taint" intervention...ijs. Originally Posted by M A X
It ain't just you darlin' !!! "taint" intervention is looooong overdue, and I mean looooooooooooooong overdue! Cain't wait to see what the lovely M A X will do!!!
You are the woman to do it!!!!