How does one reverse the downward spiral happening to America?

Trump is NOT the answer. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well certainly not for the Democrat Voters.
Nothing mentioned qualifies to put American in a downward spiral.

And a lot of what is mentioned is conjecture. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Third World Status ?
A lot of talk here about both Trump and Biden. We can step back from their personalities and look at polices and their application.

Opening up the border to foreign nationals from anywhere, by the millions, without any screening or accounting is counter to the national interest. It is counter to the interests of US citizens, particularly underserved minorities.

Continuing to expand the money supply by trillions for several decsdes now, has resulted in the devaluation everyone's ability to buy goods and services.

These and other issues are not dependent on personalities. Most high level officials and poiticians have serious character flaws. The policies they espouse and the Impi mentation of those polices are what will mater to our society and the Nation going forward.

That President Biden is a "frail elderly man with a poor memory" or that President Trump is an aggressive arrogant narcissist matters little . . .except for their implementation of effective policies that further the interests of the Nation and its citizens, We-The-People.
Well certainly not for the Democrat Voters. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not for anyone sane or doesn't want 4 yrs of DRAMA. A vote for these MAGA nut jobs is piss down the drain. I just don't see how any group that repeals a womans reproductive rights, and claims it was " beautiful, needed to be done, and I did it", has a snowballs chance in hell. Polls aside- there is a very ardent group of supporters who will across broken glass to vote for this guy, and perhaps those outside of their reproductive years. ...

BUT .

Any woman and families who don't want children to be dictated to them, and want control of their bodies and how, where, when they decide to have a family or child, will send a VERY Strong message. Outside of that, the economy is booming, the GDP is great, inflation continues to fall and the stock market hits all time highs. Chips ACT, Infrastructure Act, and many more reasons to not hand over the reigns to a group that has proven to not know how to lead, govern, or follow laws.

VOTE BLUE
The Republican party offers nothing to make America better.

And they had a chance to win the 2024 election if they could just provide a decent candidate. They couldn't even do that.
Not for anyone sane or doesn't want 4 yrs of DRAMA. A vote for these MAGA nut jobs is piss down the drain. I just don't see how any group that repeals a womans reproductive rights, and claims it was " beautiful, needed to be done, and I did it", has a snowballs chance in hell. Polls aside- there is a very ardent group of supporters who will across broken glass to vote for this guy, and perhaps those outside of their reproductive years. ...

BUT .

Any woman and families who don't want children to be dictated to them, and want control of their bodies and how, where, when they decide to have a family or child, will send a VERY Strong message. Outside of that, the economy is booming, the GDP is great, inflation continues to fall and the stock market hits all time highs. Chips ACT, Infrastructure Act, and many more reasons to not hand over the reigns to a group that has proven to not know how to lead, govern, or follow laws.

VOTE BLUE Originally Posted by eyecu2
Nobody should want drama. Vote Trump if you want drama or vote Biden or any Democrat if you want destruction. Countries can only be destroyed from within. This one is in the process.
Actually “one” cannot do anything. We all must pull together to protect our nation.

Throw Trump in jail and put an end to all this radical foolishness on both sides … but mostly the violent right. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Throw Biden and the Clinton's in jail would be a good start.
  • DEI. the fair treatment and full participation of all people??? that is a problem?
  • Price of gas anyone? nothingburger, gas prices have normalized to pre pandemic levels. Don't give me that bullshit that gas was 1.85... it might have been for a month when demand was extremely low.
  • Men in women's sports much? very rare occurances, but I don't agree with a man in woman's sports unless they transitioned very early and didn't develop as a man would.
  • BigMac meal-deal for a mere $18. Don't eat there.
  • Try going to a grocery store to feed the family. Biden was being blamed for inflation at the very start of his term. Inflation is world wide... Stupid argument that Biden caused this.
  • Prosecuting political opponents during an election cycle Got that backwards, he is campaigning to save his stupid ass from 91 felony counts. Prosecution and indictments happened way before the election cycle. Trump is fucked in most of these cases.
Throw Biden and the Clinton's in jail would be a good start. Originally Posted by farmstud60
And the charges are???????
And the charges are??????? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
- coming SOON! .... Just wait! ...

... A Vote for Trump is to reduce the downward spiral and
get the country moving forward and Make America Great Again!

### Salty

BUT .

Interesting take, in that the “drama” was created by a continuous stream of false charges.

There’s a really easy, 100% effective way for women who don’t want kids to not have them. There’s also others that are like 99% if the 100% method is to much of an ask.

The economy is booming, yet 1/2 the country is barely getting by since losing 20% of their buying power. Fuck them tho, greedy bastards actually want groceries AND rent. People are so selfish nowadays.
BUT .

When you say "Vote Blue", are you endorsing unrestricted, unlimited immigration?

Do you support voting rights for non-citizens?

Are you endorsing the 20% or so rise in the cost of libving?

Are you endorsing defunding or reducing civil policing?

Do you support the flight of big business and well to do families from our major metropolitan areas?

In your view, is shoplifting less than a thousand dollars an uncharmable crime?

What exactly do you encourage, support tor endorses when exhorting citizens to "Vote Blue"?
When you say "Vote Blue", are you endorsing unrestricted, unlimited immigration?

Do you support voting rights for non-citizens?

Are you endorsing the 20% or so rise in the cost of libving?

Are you endorsing defunding or reducing civil policing?

Do you support the flight of big business and well to do families from our major metropolitan areas?

In your view, is shoplifting less than a thousand dollars an uncharmable crime?

What exactly do you encourage, support tor endorses when exhorting citizens to "Vote Blue"? Originally Posted by ICU 812
No to all the prior false conclusions.

Vote Blue to keep the reThuglicans out of office.

Even the latest border bill puts more limits on border crossings etc.

Thieves and shoplifting is a crime and needs to be prosecuted.

So does attempts to steal votes in Georgia and other states.
^^^

EyeCU2:

From that post then, are we to understand that you stand for, support or endorse nothing except the ouster of all Republicans?

Is there no other reason for me or anyone currently non-Demorat to come over to the liberal progressive left way of looking at the world?

Consider that there are folks who lurk on these boards without posting who may be susceptible to converting to your way of thought if only you would explain it to them.

I would suggest avoiding vitriolic name calling (on `both sides) as being unhelpful to one's point of view.
^^^

EyeCU2:

From that post then, are we to understand that you stand for, support or endorse nothing except the ouster of all Republicans?

Is there no other reason for me or anyone currently non-Demorat to come over to the liberal progressive left way of looking at the world?

Consider that there are folks who lurk on these boards without posting who may be susceptible to converting to your way of thought if only you would explain it to them.

I would suggest avoiding vitriolic name calling (on `both sides) as being unhelpful to one's point of view. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I want a balanced Federal government. Unfortunately, little gets done with a balanced Federal government, which is why, as bad as Biden's opinion ratings may be, the ratings of Congress is much lower.

To repeat what I've said before, the November election, as it stands now, is between an old man who many believe to be senile and an old man who many believe to be almost as senile and one who has 91 charges against him and still believes, without proof, that he won the 2020 election. Whatever the outcome in November, I will support that outcome.