The latest instance of "proof" of global warming.

so the german bones are dumped in the grave pile? what of the markers? why did they treat the wwii graves differently? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
From a practical perspective, those villages are at least (5-6) centuries old, and graves have to be reused. The grave sites are owned and tended by families, and the families are in control of them. The marker question is of interest, and I didn't ask.

One can make their own conclusions as to why Nazi soldier's graves, swastikas and all, are sacrosanct. Like southern confederate war statues, some reasons are honorable and noble, and some are not.

It is my contention that European culture(not the advertised, but the underlying one), is little different than that of the early 20th century. If they were ever put under stress, they would revert to some of the worst 20th century excesses in a minute. That is why Merkel's position on immigrants was scary. That sort of stress is the kind of thing that Continental European culture cannot handle safely, and she knew it. It is not the behavior of those immigrants that is scary, it is the culture's response to it that is.
From a practical perspective, those villages are at least (5-6) centuries old, and graves have to be reused. The grave sites are owned and tended by families, and the families are in control of them. The marker question is of interest, and I didn't ask. Originally Posted by kehaar
are they similar to the cemetery system of burial in New Orleans where the bodies are stored in tombs when someone dies, the old body is removed from the tomb, bagged and placed below the tomb and the new body is placed in the available slot that's open. (tombs have 2 or 3 slots, the bottom slot is for bone burials)

It is my contention that European culture(not the advertised, but the underlying one), is little different than that of the early 20th century. If they were ever put under stress, they would revert to some of the worst 20th century excesses in a minute. That is why Merkel's position on immigrants was scary. That sort of stress is the kind of thing that Continental European culture cannot handle safely, and she knew it. It is not the behavior of those immigrants that is scary, it is the culture's response to it that is.
she's following an agenda. if she's aware of it, apparently she did not take in account of their reaction to the migrants or underestimated the response to it.

her party is going to continue to bleed support with every misstep she makes.

Seehofer , the leader of the CDS bavarian party, is showing some leadership on the migrant issue. might be too late tho. AFD is ascendant.
One part of one post is about the media, and was discussed in direct response to Tiny.

What did you add to this conversation? Is this an ad hominem attack? Yep. Originally Posted by kehaar
Not at all.

I was agreeing with you! Sheesh!

They are thrown into a common pit in the middle of the cemetery. I haven't ever seen that ceremony, though.
Not at all.

I was agreeing with you! Sheesh!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lying about what you said, and what you intended to mean, is uncivilized.

Does the truth(which you find venomous) still bother you?
They are thrown into a common pit in the middle of the cemetery. I haven't ever seen that ceremony, though. Originally Posted by kehaar

that is weird that they do this.

they don't respect the dead unless you're a nazi soldier.

do they extend the same courtesy to Kaiser's soldiers of WWI?
that is weird that they do this.

they don't respect the dead unless you're a nazi soldier.

do they extend the same courtesy to Kaiser's soldiers of WWI? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=104

ok thanx for the info kaiser's soldiers.
follow up on my post. appears this came out when I made the post about Euro nationalism.

Macron Tells Denmark ‘No Such Thing as a True Dane, True Frenchman’
https://www.breitbart.com/london/201...ane-frenchman/

looks like Macron is trying to drive home "Euro" nationalism over "native" nationlism and he is getting some push back from his native french compatriots.

a german president said the same thing, no true germans; nation of immigrants.
Per Fox 4 Dallas "Coolest August in many years" only 2 days over 100 at airport the official station.
Just saying.