Information Please!

Hello and hope all are well! I am sure this has been asked many times, but there doesn't seem to be alot of updated information available. With this being our first time there any information on safe areas, hotels etc would be awesome. Please PM or email me if you wish to share any helpful intel. Thank you so much and everybody stay safe and sane xoxo

P.S. Please pm and refrain from naming specific places in the open forum
Where at in the Dakotas? I'm hoping Minot or Bismarck are on the travel plans?

QUOTE=Winter Kay;1062616009]
Hello and hope all are well! I am sure this has been asked many times, but there doesn't seem to be alot of updated information available. With this being our first time there any information on safe areas, hotels etc would be awesome. Please PM or email me if you wish to share any helpful intel. Thank you so much and everybody stay safe and sane xoxo

P.S. Please pm and refrain from naming specific places in the open forum
[/QUOTE]
Looking at Bismarck, Minot and Fargo.
Oh good heavens...when are you looking at coming up this way?? Bismarck is a wonderful place to visit btw...I'll send a PM with what I know and have heard from some ladies. Have a great day!!
JBlows I tried to send you a pm, but your inbox was full. get ahold of me,thanks
JBlows I tried to send you a pm, but your inbox was full. get ahold of me,thanks Originally Posted by Bonedaddyjr
Cleared my messages and messaged you. Resend your message
Looks like I’m makin a trip to minot from Williston.
I had emailed her and set an appointment....no response now? Has anyone heard from these two about when they are arriving?? She had told me they were accepting appts starting today?? Appreciate your input.
She said they would arrive and be here 20-22, but yeah I haven’t heard any response lately