Roswell 1947-48

The year is 1947:

On July 8th, 1947, a little over 60 years agowhitnesses claimed that an unidentified flying object with five aliens aboard crashed intyo a sheep and mule ranch just outside of Roswell New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has been covered up by the US Air Force and other governmental agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948, nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:

Albert A Gore Jr.
Hilary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dian Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep and jackasses? I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It did for me. No wonder tyhey support the bill to help illegal aliens.

splorf!!!!
+1^ . . . WHILE SPEWING COFFEE FROM MY NOSE!
It is funny, and as asinine as the notables on this list are, the birth dates are off.

I was born in 1947, and at least two on that list are at least six years older than I am.
Pelosi is only off by 8 years.
It is funny, and as asinine as the notables on this list are, the birth dates are off.

I was born in 1947, and at least two on that list are at least six years older than I am. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Me too Jackie.1947 was a great year indeed. Can't speak to what happened from 1948 on.