Threats from other users

Yeah all, kinda freaked out and don't know what to do. There is a girl in the area that went MIA about a month ago. She advertises on BP and her last Ad said she was going "Independent" and had a new phone #. And hasn't been heard from since. So somebody posted an innocent post about "where is she? Anybody heard?". Well a long time client chimes in and says talked to her and everything is fine. Which is weird cause he is the last guy to review her; and it was kinda nasty and the guy usually has good reviews. So I ask this guy to explain how he can get ahold of her when nobody else can and I promptly got attacked by other members of the board.

So I defended myself and said something along the lines: what is it, it this guy her pimp and beating her up or what? And should I be worried he's gonna show up and break my legs ?? And promptly got attacked again. And now threatened. Maybe this guy really is her pimp, I don't know. And the reviewer is NOT the guy who threatened me; unless he is posting under multiple names. Why would several guys gang up and post such abusive stuff when you are just trying to find out what is going on? I hate to say it but I really feel threatened and think somebody is gonna look me up and hurt me. Not sure what to do. Frankly I think they are trying to intimidate me into leaving even though I just signed up; and frankly it just might work. Obviously I can't call LE. What can you do when somebody threatens you on the board ???? Please advise !!!

Here is what was said:
"Perhaps you haven't realized this yet but the Hobby is a small world. A world where people have each other's back & street code and justice are often the norm. Don't think you can hide behind your screen name my friend... You will be found. My advice... Get off this board now. Fuck with that and it will be your peril. After all, danger may be knocking at your door friend...."

Here is the guy's original review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=984576
Here is the thread where I was threatened: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1017805

The link to the girl's BP Ad from the review is broken and was replaced with this (which has new email address and phone #): http://iowa.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ian-35/7939143
  • LNK
  • 03-31-2014, 12:18 AM
Use the RTM button in the threatening post(s).

The little red/white triangle at the lower left of the post in question.
  • Lynn
  • 03-31-2014, 11:33 AM
......ARE U THREATNING ME? ......ARE U THREATNING ME? Cornholia i am the great cornholia i need TB fo rmy bunhole

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to add this......ARE U THREATNING ME?
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...C82CD6A67E6057

I am corn holia I am the great cornholia TB for my bunhole I need TB for my bunhole Tb for my bunhole
yeah yeah I ned tb for my bun hole you must giv eme tb for my bunhole ARE YOU THREATNING ME? I need rolias for my bunhole

You will give me TB for my bunhole ......ARE U THREATNING ME? ......ARE U THREATNING ME?
Maybe she doesn't want u you to find her. Obviously if other WELL RESPECTED hobbyist know and u dont maybe bc she doesn't want u to know.

And then u accuse a good man of being a woman beating pimp bc you didn't get the answer you wanted. Even after he politely told u it wasn't his business to tell u or your business to know if you didn't already know.

So go a head and add this to your list of "threats" take a long walk off s short cliff and got every rock on the way down.

u didn't know already.
Just mind your own business…unless you are a detective assigned on a missing person case. You made yourself sound like a stalker and someone who is too curious and wants to meddle with others' business. If you can't get a hold of her, there are other women to choose from.
  • Old-T
  • 03-31-2014, 05:40 PM
I read this thread because the topic interests me; I know some ladies who had to depart, change, their name, flee, etc., because of former “boy friends”, etc. When I read your posts (at least the three I could find), you didn’t come across as one of the good guys, or if you are, you are pretty clueless.

It looks like some posters are actually trying to be reasonably nice to you, even though you are making it difficult. I don’t know you, or her, or the other posters. So let me give you how it looks from the outside:

1. You have been on here less than a week. Either you ARE new and should probably watch before opening your mouth on a delicate topic, or you are NOT new and you are using a 2nd handle to hide who you are. One is bad form, the other is BAD.

2. You attack someone who has a lot of board cred—which you do not. You insinuate they are a pimp, and that they beat her--pretty strong statements to make your entrance here, and not exactly designed to make you feel welcome. Making your first three posts all “attack dog” posts does little to help your rep on here, and less to get you treated well.

3. There really ARE a lot of ladies who run into bad times and bad people in this business. Fortunately, many of them might also have a couple guys or ladies they can trust. Stop and think: of those two groups—the bad guys and the ones they trust—which one are they likely to keep in touch with? Which is likely to be the one who comes on and tries to find out where she went when she went UTR? So what category are you painting yourself into?

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are worried about her. But if she does need help, she didn’t confide in you or seek help from you. So the best thing you can do for yourself and for her let her alone. She will resurface as she will (or won’t). She will contact you as she will (or won’t). There really is nothing else for you to do. Even if you DO find her, you cannot force yourself into helping her. Life rarely works that way, and never in this business.
  • LNK
  • 03-31-2014, 09:45 PM
Hm. Perhaps I should have read the linked posts, but I couldn't be arsed the other night, and still can't.
Maybe your pimp OP and this is just a hustle to find her. Just saying.
  • gent5
  • 05-04-2014, 10:05 AM
NoGo, The issue is about trust. I have been here for a bit. I haven't posted so even though time has passed, I tend to rely on the veterans for advise and direction, but not too much information. Asking questions out of the gate about where someone has gone is a bit suspicious. I don't agree with the threatening, but I can't say that I see your first post as being one I would consider trustworthy.
The spectacular self-destruction of hobbiest and provider's should not surprise one. It fits personality and history. You can easily read the threads here and tell the difference between smart and wise.

Intelligence and wisdom are very different things. For example, a smart person may want to be the smartest person in the room, but a wise person wants to be in the room with the smartest people. A smart person may spend a great deal of time developing sweeping, elaborate, and internally consistent ideas, but a wise person spends his time identifying a few simple ideas and practicing how to deliver them persuasively. A smart person may place a great value on self-actualization. Opt out and enjoy life. Remember if placed at the top of a hill the empty barrel will make more noise than the barrel full of water or even shit. Just pay attention to the post and allow yourself to sit in the room and learn when to speak and not to speak. Rule number 312 of the I love life handbook teaches us all to love ourselves and not the B.S. that we each create for other's to live in.
Nogo,
I am thinking you are either the one she is running from or you are a nut.

Or both.

Let it go, let her go.

She doesn't love you

You don't love her

She needs space.

Relax Francis
OMG Dom Woganowski AKA Woogie from "There's something about Mary"!!!!!!!! He is trying to find her again!!!!!
Nogo,
I am thinking you are either the one she is running from or you are a nut.

Or both.

Let it go, let her go.

She doesn't love you

You don't love her

She needs space.

Relax Francis Originally Posted by Gotyour6
WTF IS THIS SOME TYPE OF POEM YOUR MOTHER WROTE YOU ?!??? Ahahaha😂
Uh... um... sure. Uh
WTF IS THIS SOME TYPE OF POEM YOUR MOTHER WROTE YOU ?!??? Ahahaha😂 Originally Posted by AllanaXoXo

I lol'd so fucking hard at this comment. Like, we're out eating lunch, and everyone's all quiet 'n shit... then I lol out my mouthful of spaghetti.

Win.